May 03, 2024, 11:52:01 AMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OG ICE COLD

Hi everybody, it's good to see your inputs and i just want to say there will not be anymore position hand outs unless you've reached a certain amount of points.Please don't make it seem like you'll only join if you get a position NOT working like that sorry! Sasuke since you came up with the idea of a PVP team you can be leader.

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 16, 2012, 01:32:36 AM
HEY LADY!!!!!!
Hi Sasuke, glad you joined the guild hope you don't quit on us later!

sasuke6548

i won't, i finally feel like i fit in and i feel like I'm in the right place. :)
#just like old times :)

RAUDOG

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 16, 2012, 02:10:26 AM
i won't, i finally feel like i fit in and i feel like I'm in the right place. :)
#just like old times :)
Yea and you haven't changed ur guild sig yet.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: lady_aries78 on February 16, 2012, 01:29:18 AM
Hi everybody, it's good to see your inputs and i just want to say there will not be anymore position hand outs unless you've reached a certain amount of points.Please don't make it seem like you'll only join if you get a position NOT working like that sorry! Sasuke since you came up with the idea of a PVP team you can be leader.
when ice did said i was geting "captain" position, i only asked what power it had in your guild ice..!
but i am not joining with an alt.. and i love utopia more than "God_like" right now, because i know it will fallback to be inactive again or ruined.
And i got many more friends in utopia ^^,

have fun being the legendary guild for some days and to ruin it's "legendary" tittle.
gl.

~Robo.
<br />

RAUDOG

Quote from: Mod Robo on February 18, 2012, 08:55:16 PM
when ice did said i was geting "captain" position, i only asked what power it had in your guild ice..!
but i am not joining with an alt.. and i love utopia more than "God_like" right now, because i know it will fallback to be inactive again or ruined.

have fun being the legendary guild for some days and to ruin it's "legendary" tittle.
gl.

~Robo.
Dam dude you really sounding like a big ass hater saying what you stated, plz don't come here wishing hate bro I'm not allowing that here.
The funny thing about this the Leader and i was just talking about how  2 Faced you are anyway, see how you show it, Hell you should had played in the Batman Movie you would played 2 Face very well.
If anytime you have something to say to me directly PM me.

speedy101

gl.

~Robo.
BS you have more friends you forgot about me =D
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

RAUDOG

February 20, 2012, 01:51:48 PM #98 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 04:54:57 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: speedy101 on February 20, 2012, 01:18:33 PM

gl.

~Robo.
;D
Up-Dated.

GoldenSilver

My IGN is LostForce

I am level 150.

I play several hours a day.

I am buying a 1 year membership tomorrow, so I will be much more active.

I used be leader of an old, now inactive guild called Infinity, that some of your high level members might remember being in, so I already have connections with many of the guild members. :D

So yeah :D Thanks.

sasuke6548

Quote from: RAUDOG on February 20, 2012, 01:51:48 PM
Quote from: speedy101 on February 20, 2012, 01:18:33 PM

gl.

~Robo.
;D
Up-Dated.
wat da fack

RAUDOG

February 20, 2012, 10:43:13 PM #101 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:59:08 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: GoldenSilver on February 20, 2012, 10:05:13 PM
My IGN is LostForce

I am level 150.

I play several hours a day.

I am buying a 1 year membership tomorrow, so I will be much more active.

I used be leader of an old, now inactive guild called Infinity, that some of your high level members might remember being in, so I already have connections with many of the guild members. :D

So yeah :D Thanks.

No problem bro, I'll add you in game.
All we ask is that you be active.

oobigagi

Sup guys, i wanna personally thank Mod, lady, Dill, n spoon. i am 1 of the newest Co-leaders. i just wanna say. have fun, b active, and b respectful. i will try to be more forum active. cya guys around

~ sF Fuzz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

OG ICE COLD

gl.

~Robo.
Robo Robo, smh, You sound so immature you kept asking and asking "if you joined what position would you get?" i told Ice from the beginning that he should not put you in because your the type you don't join something because it's best but because of the amount of friends you have there, we don't need people in this guild like you, we will show you that "God Like" is the best sir!

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: oobigagi on February 21, 2012, 12:19:50 AM
Sup guys, i wanna personally thank Mod, lady, Dill, n spoon. i am 1 of the newest Co-leaders. i just wanna say. have fun, b active, and b respectful. i will try to be more forum active. cya guys around

~ sF Fuzz
Hey no problem, and have fun!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-