May 10, 2024, 07:51:55 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » GRAMMAR TOURNAMENT!!!

GRAMMAR TOURNAMENT!!!

Started by cjtown, January 27, 2011, 10:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjtown

Iwasbobo(Aum) against Jeff

Correct this: I am Bobo, I have 3 pet, and I swear to put a control button on them.

This was random and there's some errors you can easily find..

GOGOGO

iwasbobo

January 27, 2011, 10:52:47 PM #1 Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:59:45 PM by iwasbobo
Quote from: therealbobo on January 27, 2011, 10:46:47 PM
Iwasbobo(Aum) against Jeff

Correct this: I am Bobo, I have 3 pet, and I swear to put a control button on them.

This was random and there's some errors you can easily find..

GOGOGO

iwasbobo(Aum) VS Jeff.

Correct this: My name is Bobo. I have 3 pets, and I swear that I will need to use a control button on each of them.

This was random. There are some errors that you can easily find.

GOGOGO!

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

grant746

Xrow

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 27, 2011, 10:52:47 PM
iwasbobo(Aum) VS Jeff.

Correct this: My name is Bobo. I have 3 pets, and I swear that I will need to use a control button on each of them.

This was random. There are some errors that you can easily find.

GOGOGO!

Truly correct:

My name is Bobo.  I have three pets and I swear that I will be forced to use a control button on each of them.

thugzy

xrow's post is the one free from grammatical deficiencies

iwasbobo

Quote from: Xrow on January 27, 2011, 11:28:02 PM
Truly correct:

My name is Bobo.  I have three pets and I swear that I will be forced to use a control button on each of them.

I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to use a "3". As well, the comma there is a personal preference, I believe. Also, "be forced" and "need" have the same meaning, so there is no point in switching that.

wat

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Xrow

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 27, 2011, 11:36:30 PM
I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to use a "3". As well, the comma there is a personal preference, I believe. Also, "be forced" and "need" have the same meaning, so there is no point in switching that.

wat

The use of '3' is not grammatically correct, while 'three' is. This is based on MLA standards. 'Be forced' is more specific than 'need' :3.

Meta

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 27, 2011, 11:36:30 PM

wat

This made my head hurt.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Xrow on January 27, 2011, 11:54:17 PM
The use of '3' is not grammatically correct, while 'three' is. This is based on MLA standards. 'Be forced' is more specific than 'need' :3.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Lyric_

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-