May 06, 2024, 04:04:54 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » 2 Suggestions

2 Suggestions

Started by KillerPig, August 24, 2011, 08:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

August 24, 2011, 08:08:04 PM Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:09:36 PM by KillerPig
1. Have a final level (easy enough for level 200s to do of course) where the bosses are the transed form of the level 150 armour. I thought it would be a cool idea to have 3 somewhat difficult bosses instead of the normal 1 or 2. Not to mention it would be pretty damn cool fighting an evil BOT.

2. Have a ram virus. We have a patch and a surge models of the virus (Ganda and Kletz respectively) but no ram model.

I'll say this; these suggestions won't really help the game any, but I personally think it'd make the game a lot cooler.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

August 24, 2011, 08:22:44 PM #1 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:23:19 PM by mo9
imo last level should need a patch surge and ram to complete it for example 221 only needs a ram and a surge with gunhax , and can be done without the surge

so final level = 3 bot types needed to complete it
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on August 24, 2011, 08:08:04 PM
1. Have a final level (easy enough for level 200s to do of course) where the bosses are the transed form of the level 150 armour. I thought it would be a cool idea to have 3 somewhat difficult bosses instead of the normal 1 or 2. Not to mention it would be pretty damn cool fighting an evil BOT.

would need a good storyline for this otherwise it's random and weird

Quote from: KillerPig on August 24, 2011, 08:08:04 PM
2. Have a ram virus. We have a patch and a surge models of the virus (Ganda and Kletz respectively) but no ram model.

I'll say this; these suggestions won't really help the game any, but I personally think it'd make the game a lot cooler.

Making it cooler = helping even tho i dont rly think they are that cool >; o ram virus i rly dont think its possible cuz viruses are make out of 1 file while bots are made out of 3 different files (head arm body) so they'd have to be combined to make a ram virus but again idk if its possible
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Yea i have always been wondering why there are no Ram viruses,So it would be cool!
Don't think, feel

Allie

Quote from: Tricky on August 25, 2011, 04:41:56 AMram virus i rly dont think its possible cuz viruses are make out of 1 file while bots are made out of 3 different files (head arm body) so they'd have to be combined to make a ram virus but again idk if its possible

Allie is 99% sure its possible.
But it'd take awhile.
(import the head/arms/body of previous models into one project, re-arrange some so that it's one model, save, import back to bsc)

Scythe

Thanks for the heads up Allie
Don't think, feel

mhj

We do have ram mobs. Nimbas, bozas, klubbas & much more. But we do not have a easy level ram virus, +1 for that.
But I do not support the custom map thing.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher1

Quote from: mhj on August 25, 2011, 12:08:22 PM
We do have ram mobs. Nimbas, bozas, klubbas & much more. But we do not have a easy level ram virus, +1 for that.
But I do not support the custom map thing.

None of those even slightly resemble rams as much as a ganda or kletz resemble a patch or surge. O-o

Toast

Imo, the ram mob is Rorix.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Toast on August 26, 2011, 07:20:47 PM
Imo, the ram mob is Rorix.
Ram =/= Rorix

Animation and the models speak for themselfs

can be similar tho
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-