May 06, 2024, 05:26:59 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax

1p & 8p

Started by Ramk1ng, October 05, 2013, 05:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

My suggestion is that 1p should drop RT1 armor to, but not 2 in a game like if you're lucky 1box a game because 8p is really unactive maybe 1 or 2 if you're lucky 3rooms a day and no1 play's 8p lv 335 or 250 its just to hard so it would be nice if there would drop boxes to in 1p, idk what staff thinks about it or other players but i think this would be a nice idea.

Ramk1ng

Does anyone even read?

Cooky

Ramk1ng

qolderman

+1

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 05, 2013, 05:01:33 PM
Its to easy and the armor is not supposed to be able to be obtained by 1 person. It is supposed to have 8 people working together.
i agree with that too, but 1p will not drop 2 boxes per map. it will drop 1/per 2-4

however, it depends on your luck
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Ramk1ng

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 05, 2013, 07:09:56 PM
Quote from: qolderman on October 05, 2013, 05:13:55 PM
+1

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 05, 2013, 05:01:33 PM
Its to easy and the armor is not supposed to be able to be obtained by 1 person. It is supposed to have 8 people working together.
i agree with that too, but 1p will not drop 2 boxes per map. it will drop 1/per 2-4

however, it depends on your luck

It doesnt matter that is still too many drops. Like I said, It is not supposed to drop any boxes and is meant for 8p. I agree that 1p needs drop, but not raid parts.

yea but now 8p is screwed up.. we can't even do lv235 than how the **** do we need to do 250? lawl all sets got spawnd & spawnd & spawnd... just get the 8p from before back way more fun..

Madprox

Look, even though the RT armor is awesome.
RT 1, RT2, RT3, are all respectively amazing armors.
And i would want no more than everyone to be able to wear them.

BUT

Raid maps were designed with 1 purpose and 1 purpose only:  CHALLENGE.
It requires teamwork and strategic gameplay by 8 players to acquire this armor.
This is a first in boutcheetah/BOTS!!, and it's the best addition to the game(s) that I've ever witnessed.

So i couldn't disagree more with this thread, i hope you understand,
Max

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

problem with the 8p only giving parts is that once people have the parts they stop playing it lol

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on October 06, 2013, 02:26:12 AM
problem with the 8p only giving parts is that once people have the parts they stop playing it lol
That is honestly been something I have noticed. I try to help out any raid rooms I see to try to get people their sets. I think that we need to come together to try to beat 235. I know that we can do it. I think it's mainly that peoples schedules don't always fit, people get bored easy because 1 single mistake in 235 may cause the whole team to lose. 1p would be nice but would also encourage hackers. The teamwork factor is really nice so I think it should stay as just 8p for now.

hawk5005

There is one major flaw in making a 1p map. People will always find ways to cheat and get the raid sets in an unfair way. One major example: hackers. In 1p it would be almost impossible to detect hackers, unless they complete the map in 5 sec.

Ramk1ng

Can't just the old 8p be back? but then with RT1 boxes?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-