May 06, 2024, 09:07:07 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » (E) Parts suggestion - glowing parts

(E) Parts suggestion - glowing parts

Started by Cooky, December 29, 2013, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

make it so E parts glow like +7 parts

or..  make different tiers of E parts with the rarer ones glowing and the normal ones like they are now

people were saying they would like this idea

Iridion

imo different tiers would be unbalanced, or they would have to have very small differences between each

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on December 29, 2013, 04:54:35 PM
imo different tiers would be unbalanced, or they would have to have very small differences between each
what I mean by different tiers is

one tier that glows like +7

one tier that glows like +6

one tier that glows like +5

other tier that doesn't

the stats could remain the same as they are now the only difference being the glowing.. or the higher the tier  E part the higher the stats with +7 stats being the max tier

don't think that would be unbalanced in anyway since the highest E set is like lvl 108

IDiiL

IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Purple

+1 if stats increase

-1 if they don't

not that anyone uses E parts because everyone leeches to lvl 200

^**** im special xd

Cooky

ideally there will someday be E part versions of every armor parts including raid sets

that'd be amazing

IDiiL

Yeah and if you make elektra +7 e part it will be better than RT2 armour. Bad idea
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

opuiq3

^yw allie

Purple

Quote from: IDiiL on December 29, 2013, 05:00:12 PM
Yeah and if you make elektra +7 e part it will be better than RT2 armour. Bad idea

wow please leave ur idiocy is killing me inside

^**** im special xd

JustRK

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 29, 2013, 05:01:11 PM
Who gave you this idea  ::)

tehee I was messing around in lobby when I said this idea  8)

they should just follow their respective armor part in stats, that's pretty fair.

Thornz

Quote from: IDiiL on December 29, 2013, 05:00:12 PM

+7 Elektra e wouldn't have any better stats than normal Elektra.  And +7 doesn't increase dmg, only the secondary stats ::)

And e parts have the same stats as their +5 armor level counterparts. Cooky meant to make the best tier of e have stats equal to the +7 armor counterpart...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Iridion

common sense would be that an elite part is slightly more powerful than its normal counterpart

BUT IN THE BC THIS CANNOT HAPPEN

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on December 29, 2013, 05:33:11 PM
common sense would be that an elite part is slightly more powerful than its normal counterpart

BUT IN THE BC THIS CANNOT HAPPEN

lol

funny

yea I think E parts deserve to be higher stats

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-