May 21, 2024, 06:11:46 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Zc and membership as items

Zc and membership as items

Started by Ramk1ng, March 23, 2013, 06:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

How about getting memberships and zylon coins as a transfereble item in-game?

Membership scams will be history, and the item is same way redeameble as the snowballs from christmas event.

Zyloncoins u first get stored on ur account like it is now, but to get full profit out of it and be able to resell these zc, u can change in ur zc at site for a sort of coupon wich is tradeble ingame (for example i have 1295 zyloncoins at the site wich i won't be using, if i like to redeem as a coupon, i get in-game an coupon containing 1295 zc tradeble ingame), like i got over 1000zc left and other people like to buy it and as an item it would be possible

So why not?:)

(sorry for my bad use of english here and there)

medchiller

+1
I thought of a similar idea but it being an ingame item you would be able to gift/ trade ZC or membership via BC site.

lara538

Was already suggested more than once.
One time,was me suggesting.
Membership Coupons and zc coupons its simple,when u buy u get the coupon and not the member or zc. And they can still make zc earnable by events cuz by events u will recieve zc not a zc coupon. Zc coupon would be only obtainable with $.
Cuz it was already suggested i dont have much hope of this being implemented.
The biggest problem would be the membership/zc merchers.
A new guy enters in the game, there is 0% scam possibility cuz there is the coupon sistem. He is ripped off and sells 5k zc for 100m gigas,for low lvs 100m is a impossible to be obtained amount. 5 minutes after the guy sells the 5k zc coupon for 600m.
I dont know if im +1, there is merch with all things here in this game,its impossible to avoid it.Anyway would be very frustating for the new ppl that got ripped off. With no coupons ppl generaly wont trust a new guy selling $ stuff.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: lara538 on March 23, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
Membership Coupons and zc coupons its simple,when u buy u get the coupon and not the member or zc. And they can still make zc earnable by events cuz by events u will recieve zc not a zc coupon. Zc coupon would be only obtainable with $.
Cuz it was already suggested i dont have much hope of this being implemented.
A new guy enters in the game, there is 0% scam possibility cuz there is the coupon sistem. He is ripped off and sells 5k zc for 100m gigas,for low lvs 100m is a impossible to be obtained amount. 5 minutes after the guy sells the 5k zc coupon for 600m.
I dont know if im +1, there is merch with all things here in this game,its impossible to avoid it.Anyway would be very frustating for the new ppl that got ripped off. With no coupons ppl generaly wont trust a new guy selling $ stuff.

Yea but how big is the chance that a tottaly new guy, spends immediatly 50 dollars on a game he isnt familiar with? new people pretty much dont buy immediatly and when they do, its all at own risk, their will always be this kind of risk but the chances of this would be very small

Iridion

this way zg would get lower incomes

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Thornz

Quote from: Iridion on March 28, 2013, 09:05:43 AM

Not rly. People would be able to sell ZC much easier, and thus would buy a lot more...

+1, this is a good idea...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

i understand the admins need some money out of it, but it's also important to see it from standing point of just a regular member and also their they need to see what maybe is best for the players and not just for themselves.

Iridion

Quote from: Thornz on March 29, 2013, 11:31:28 PM

Not rly. People would be able to sell ZC much easier, and thus would buy a lot more...

+1, this is a good idea...

but now people can only buy zc via real money; if the zc become sellable ingame then many people would rather buy them ingame than getting a credit card/whatever and pay real money for those.
Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 29, 2013, 11:38:33 PM

i understand the admins need some money out of it, but it's also important to see it from standing point of just a regular member and also their they need to see what maybe is best for the players and not just for themselves.
can't zyloncoins be bought like memberships anyway?

thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2013, 06:39:36 AM
but now people can only buy zc via real money; if the zc become sellable ingame then many people would rather buy them ingame than getting a credit card/whatever and pay real money for those.

If someone buys zc from someone else in-game. How does ZG lose money? $10 was still payed to them for the 1k zc, $20 for 2k zc, etc.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on March 30, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

If someone buys zc from someone else in-game. How does ZG lose money? $10 was still payed to them for the 1k zc, $20 for 2k zc, etc.

but it would not be as much as if everyone had to buy with $

thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2013, 07:20:08 AM
Quote from: Purple on March 30, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

but it would not be as much as if everyone had to buy with $

But they wouldn't look it from the other side? If ZC become easier sellable in-game and they buy with gigas, people with paypal and willing to sell it are more stimulate to sell it since it became so easy and trusted. And if at moment nobody sells, they are again forced to buy it their selves if they really want it? Just another way to see things

Allie

I'll strongly consider it. But we have a lot of work as it is at the moment to guarantee it.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on March 30, 2013, 07:35:28 PM
I'll strongly consider it. But we have a lot of work as it is at the moment to guarantee it.

Yea ofcourse, maybe if it profitteble for both parties it is possible and it might come allong then in future updates.

lara538

This^^
Now this is making me think that Allie only saw this suggestion now cuz im sure it was suggested b4.

Me talking shit xD ^^
As ram said new players generally dont spend much money in a game they are totally new.
Btw atm we have war lord price guide at least to ppl dont be scammed that easily :)

I really hope that it will be implemented :)

(click to show/hide)

Yz

The new guy would ofc deserve to be scammed for not snooping around to find the prices of things. Whenever I joined a new game and sold real-money items I looked hard into the prices first...
DISCORD killyzkill

TobaccoLover

Quote from: Yz on March 31, 2013, 04:40:33 AM
The new guy would ofc deserve to be scammed for not snooping around to find the prices of things. Whenever I joined a new game and sold real-money items I looked hard into the prices first...
Lotta fish in this sea, and most of them don't do that

Iridion

Quote from: TobaccoLover on March 31, 2013, 06:04:55 AM
i dont understand, most of them dont scam or dont look into prices ???

thats how we roll maddie

lara538

True Yz,but true also tobacco.

Archfiend(that is now banned) bought meto set,dm,metowings and more (he said he bought like 14k zc) for like 500m i believe him cuz if he paid the real price he wouldnt have enough. He also bought 1 month membership for smth between 7-15m(this one he was lvl120 so he didnt have much gigas so i believe also)
But maybe arch just lied im not sure xD

Even if arch lied ofc there are other ppl that were already scammed when selling member and zc.

(click to show/hide)

TobaccoLover

Quote from: Iridion on March 31, 2013, 07:07:59 AM
i tot u quit sir

Yz

Quote from: TobaccoLover on April 01, 2013, 11:04:21 AM
i tot u quit sir

are you okay??

definitively quitting    on: Yesterday at 03:49:20 PM

Re: Zc and membership as items    on: Yesterday at 04:07:59 AM

see, u might notice that he posted he quit after he posted here l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: TobaccoLover on April 01, 2013, 11:04:21 AM
i tot u quit sir
april fool! lele

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-