May 02, 2024, 09:50:59 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » a story i am writing

a story i am writing

Started by lugiaXDG009, September 16, 2012, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugiaXDG009

alright so it's been a while hasn't it and after a lot of stuff happening i've decided to start writing again

however
i won't be updating the story on this forum due to the amount of work i would need to put in XD (what can i say i'm lazy)

so i'm writing on another forum and i'm not asking you all to joing or anything but if you want to read more of the story i will be posting there from now on

link:
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9517-the-elementalist-dumb-title-and-no-relation-to-mh-whatsoever

if any of you are still interested then by all means read away if you have any criticism please continue posting it here as it is much easier for you all

also if you would like i can inform anyone who wants that i have updated the story by posting here

also the story is a lot more organized on that forum and each update is now spoilered because that never occured to me before but whatever XD

if there are any questions post here or email me but otherwise

enjoy your days
and i hope you enjoy my stories
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

right i think i updated my story a couple more times as i can't remember what i was up to when i made that post XD

anyway new update is up on the other forum like i said you don't need to make an account to see it so it should be fine just use the link in the last post i did and if you can't be bothered scrolling up then i will post it in the next reply i make when i update it again XD

enjoy the new bits and criticise away
< by surgeypurgey

antisickness

Not really anything to do with the story but just general grammatical errors are seen here and there. Make sure you proof read after you finish writing stuff.

The story looks great and has a good flow to it. You're a pretty good writer so keep it up  :)

lugiaXDG009

yeah i try to get rid of those errors but i'm a bit lazy XD

i try to edit as i go but that doesn't work all the time i'll get around to proof reading when i do the next update

thanks for writing back and thanks for the compliment and this may not apply to you but i would like it if you people tore it apart a bit any problems in my writing at all (except the excessive use of full stops -_- i really need to work on my sentence structures) don't be too nice about it just give me as much criticism as you can find as it will help improve the story as it continues :)

anyway thanks again enjoy whatever i've got coming up next whenever i decide to update next time XD
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

riight so i kind of got bombarded by a hail storm of tests and assignments soooooooo i only just updated it XD

it's really short and it's update 18 if anyone who would still read this can't remember which one was the last update. i'll be trying to update a little more in the next few weeks as i'm on holidays and shtuff and therefore have immense amounts of free time (seriously i can't remember when i had this much free time).

so please do enjoy what i've written, the link is down nya:

http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9517-the-elementalist-dumb-title-and-no-relation-to-mh-whatsoever

and there is another one up top in case i somehow ****ed up the link (within the realm of possibilities)

anyway please enjoy what i have written and please criticize as much as you want.

thanks for reading as far as there if you are up to 18 you're awesome if you have gotten to that point.
< by surgeypurgey

Pokeh

Skimmed through your updates.

Have you considered some sort of publication?

lugiaXDG009

Sorry for asking but what do you mean by that?
< by surgeypurgey

hur9

lugiaXDG009

at this point it's probably gonna turn out as long as a book XD however considering i'm giving it to people as i'm writing it it might as well be a really long story
< by surgeypurgey

Pokeh

Like try sending a final copy of your story to a printing press. If they like it, it's great money getting a book publicized.

lugiaXDG009

nah never thought of it and even if i had a final copy written down somewhere getting stories through a publisher is still pretty hard to do, i doubt my story is special enough to warrant a publication.
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

June 25, 2013, 12:59:50 PM #41 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:02:36 PM by lugiaXDG009
update 19 is up it isn't with the rest of the story as i hit the post limit thankfully there isn't much between it and the other post XD

this should (in theory) take you to the post where the update is directly so no scrolling:
http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9517-the-elementalist-dumb-title-and-no-relation-to-mh-whatsoever#180978
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

right so finally decided to continue this story so same thing as usual i post a link and if you want you can read it and critique it for me (don't just be negative about it i kind of need to learn about what i've done wrong XD)

http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9517-the-elementalist-dumb-title-and-no-relation-to-mh-whatsoever#180978
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on August 15, 2013, 05:35:19 AM
right so finally decided to continue this story so same thing as usual i post a link and if you want you can read it and critique it for me (don't just be negative about it i kind of need to learn about what i've done wrong XD)

i am leaving you guys with a choice to make at the end of this update so if you want to participate all the info is on a post after the post containing the story.

just so you guys know
you can PM me here as well or just post what you want to happen on this thread

have a nice day ^_^
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

Updated it after a long amount of blowing it off XD
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-