May 17, 2024, 05:52:21 AMLatest Member: divinggoose
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Ps4, Xbox or Wii U?

Ps4, Xbox or Wii U?

Started by lugiaXDG009, June 25, 2013, 03:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugiaXDG009

I don't want this to become a console war just curious as to what people are gonna get and why

Considering the xbox (i'm not going to use it's full name cause i think we all agree "Xbox One" is a stupid name) got a nice fix i feel like it's more viable than before so i thought that maybe this topic wouldn't get as many "ps4 cause xbox sucks" answers

So personally i'm getting a ps4 and possibly the Xbox
I'm getting them both because they both have some games i wanna play and although i lean more to sony and nintendo i kind of don't want a wii U cause i got a 3DS which is kind of better than a wii U at this point imo but if for some reason i can't play online without a wii U for mh4 or some other games that i wanna play with some people then i'll probably get the damn thing (obviously still a bit butt hurt that mh3u on the 3DS can only be played online with a wii U meaning you might as well have bought the wii U version anyway which is stupid)
< by surgeypurgey

Purple

ps4 cause it has the possibility to have the only exclusives that I care about.

^**** im special xd

Vobck

Quote from: Purple on June 25, 2013, 03:46:32 AM
ps4 cause it has the possibility to have the only exclusives that I care about.
this tbh

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 25, 2013, 03:46:20 AM
If you didn't want this to be a console war, why did you make the topic? And insult aspects of each console.
I did?? Woops *shrugs* not much i can do about it

The reason i made the topic was because i was curious to know what people were getting and why. I hope it won't be a console war and people will accept others opinions as they are and not attack them for it.
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 25, 2013, 03:50:23 AM
Also, why get both consoles? What a waste of money. The only difference is some games. But at the cost of 60 dollars for each game (there will be a lot for both consoles) and over 1000 dollars just for the consoles themselves. You should just get one.
Well i'm not set on getting the Xbox it's just a possibility. The reason i would want them both is because they both have some exclusives that interest me however i'm not getting both at launch because i don't have that much cash lying around but the Xbox may be bought somewhere down the line.
< by surgeypurgey

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 25, 2013, 04:00:47 AM
Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on June 25, 2013, 03:58:32 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 25, 2013, 03:50:23 AM
Also, why get both consoles? What a waste of money. The only difference is some games. But at the cost of 60 dollars for each game (there will be a lot for both consoles) and over 1000 dollars just for the consoles themselves. You should just get one.
Well i'm not set on getting the Xbox it's just a possibility. The reason i would want them both is because they both have some exclusives that interest me however i'm not getting both at launch because i don't have that much cash lying around but the Xbox may be bought somewhere down the line.

Even right now the Ps3 is still like 150 dollars. So even if you wait 1 year it will still be quiet a lot of money.
Very true i'm probably wasting my money but unless nintendo supports the wii U a bit more and the 3DS isn't as great as it already is i doubt i'm going to get that because as i said the Xbox has a few games that i am interested in playing.
< by surgeypurgey

HyperShadic6

Ps4 because of exclusives, is cheaper and I really wanna play D3. Ik alot of people hate D3 but i like the gameplay etc.

Purple

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on June 25, 2013, 04:43:47 AM
Ps4 because of exclusives, is cheaper and I really wanna play D3. Ik alot of people hate D3 but i like the gameplay etc.

why do you wanna play D3 so badly?

From what I understand the only things that make D3 unique is the action house, which has only caused problems, and the fact that you can't dodge attacks from enemies lawl.

^**** im special xd

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Purple on June 25, 2013, 07:48:08 AM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on June 25, 2013, 04:43:47 AM

why do you wanna play D3 so badly?

From what I understand the only things that make D3 unique is the action house, which has only caused problems, and the fact that you can't dodge attacks from enemies lawl.
Because i just want to... I like the skills, characters and pvp . Don't judge :D

Kevin

I've been an Xbox fanboy since 2005, before that Playstation. So honestly, from what I've been hearing in the media (even with the reverse of those DRM's on Microsofts behalf, they still tried screwing their users over) so I'm probably just going to try out the Ps4.

Selene

Toast

Wii U obviously.

Probably won't get the new consoles too early on yet though.

antisickness

microsoft cried and groveled back to lick the boots of the once loyal xbox followers. (myself included)
xbox exclusive games sound bad, ps4 ones sound not bad
**** u box of x ps4 bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ps4 > wii u > xbox one

lara538

I'll do like in the past generation when i bought wii and ps3, wii U and ps4 now, because if i buy only Wii U there are some games in ps4 that i CANT give up playing and vice versa. I wont get in the launch btw, i dont exactly know how things are in USA but here in Brazil 1 year can make a considerable difference in the console price.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-