May 03, 2024, 12:32:30 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bout Cheetah Debate Time (9/11 Terrorist Attacks)

Bout Cheetah Debate Time (9/11 Terrorist Attacks)

Started by Cooky, June 29, 2013, 06:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic xD

June 29, 2013, 03:55:22 PM #30 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 04:48:45 PM by Epic xD
In reality, counter-terrorist expert John O'Neill discovered al-Qaeda's plans before the terrorist attacks, but the government listened to an diplomat named Barbara Bodine. She was the diplomat of Yemen, and she strongly disagreed with Neill's views. Basically, the people in power at the FBI were more concerned with politics than the lives of their own people.

There is no debate; the United States did not inflict 9/11 upon itself. However, because the government ignored the elephant in the room, 9/11 happened.

tl;dr
This debate is pointless and is almost exactly like the moon-landing debate. The United States obviously landed on the moon. The moral of the story is not to believe everything you read/listen to on the Internet.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/view/

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

JustRK

June 29, 2013, 05:48:55 PM #31 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:30:44 PM by JustRK
Quote from: Yz on June 29, 2013, 02:59:46 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 29, 2013, 02:55:17 PM
I don't believe RK is/was a Marine.

i don't think he would have been told about something like 9/11 if he was

cuz that's the thing, if you were really let in on everything top secret, im sure you woulda seen/heard of some heartstopping and terrible things plotted by your government.. if not 9/11 then other things.

(picture removed as it's been seen by enough people)

Materger

Quote from: Epic xD on June 29, 2013, 03:55:22 PM
In reality, counter-terrorist expert John O'Neill discovered al-Qaeda's plans before the terrorist attacks, but the government listened to an diplomat named Barbara Bodine. She was the diplomat of Yemen, and she strongly disagreed with Neill's views. Basically, the people in power at the FBI were more concerned with politics than the lives of their own people.

There is no debate; the United States did not inflict 9/11 upon itself. However, because the government ignored the elephant in the room, 9/11 happened.

tl;dr
This debate is pointless and is almost exactly like the moon-landing debate. The United States obviously landed on the moon. The moral of the story is not to believe everything you read/listen to on the Internet.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/view/

Believing everything you hear or see on TV is more or less the same, nobody really knows unless they experienced it first hand. People in general are liars. I'm not too into this subject, I've always wanted to debate about religion. Sadly it's a touchy subject for some people so I wont be bringing it up anytime soon.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on June 29, 2013, 07:16:59 AM
Set up by US to get oil from other countries.

hurr durr illuminatti 666.

it might be true but the general consensus behind it is america is full of patriotic ****s and because some bearded extremists managed to get into their country and kill a few thousand people tops, they've made this to be a huge deal since they think they're untouchable.

there has been natural disasters in america that have killed more people than 9/11. they never get ****ing talked about since there's no person to blame and take oil from when a hurricane or tsunami hits >___>

And to prove it's overhyped, you're still talking about it ~12 years after it happened as if it's as big of a deal compared to other shit thats happened to america, and the rest of the world (common overused example; blacks in poverty and children dieing of aids and hunger everyday)

also, bush was a ****ing redneck.

Epic xD

Quote from: Materger on June 29, 2013, 06:01:25 PM
Believing everything you hear or see on TV is more or less the same, nobody really knows unless they experienced it first hand. People in general are liars. I'm not too into this subject, I've always wanted to debate about religion. Sadly it's a touchy subject for some people so I wont be bringing it up anytime soon.
Because Frontline isn't a credible source. I'd trust a journalist way more than a random person on the Internet.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Pokeh

Quote from: Epic xD on June 29, 2013, 06:10:35 PM
Because Frontline isn't a credible source. I'd trust a journalist way more than a random person on the Internet.

6 news corporations own over 6000 local news stations and broadcasters, just fyi. Best bet is to go for independent journalists who work for an independent news station. like the onion :3

Rossbach

June 29, 2013, 11:23:36 PM #36 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:27:12 PM by Rossbach
The US did it so they can have a tighter grip on peoples "security from terrorists." Ex: Not allowing x on plane, or to spy on you for your "safety." They basically use the 9/11 as an example and an excuse on why they go though such lengths on their "security." If the 9/11 did not happen people would be bitching and complaining even more about the things the U.S has done because of the 9/11.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

paranoia

June 30, 2013, 12:04:06 AM #37 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:08:07 AM by paranoia
George Bush tried to take Osama's oil which was the root of his financial income so he wanted to get us back.

Think about it:

They didn't hit Disneyland, or the Statue of Liberty.

I think they hit:

1. Twin Towers -

symbol of our financial strength

2. Pentagon -

symbol of our military power

EGK!

Jeffalo13

cooky you don't know jack shit you just know random facts that could/could not be coincidence
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on June 30, 2013, 12:42:34 AM
cooky you don't know jack **** you just know random facts that could/could not be coincidence

Science is not a coincidence my friend. The fact the US government ignored obvious warning signs is not a coincidence either.

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on June 29, 2013, 09:01:37 AMWhat I said wasnt a theory, it was science.

holy shit i almost took u seriously until i saw this sentence. lol rk wins, ur dumb i cant believe u said that omg.

nice job rk. u might not be right but cooky lost.

JustRK

Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2013, 03:41:23 AM
Quote from: Cooky on June 29, 2013, 09:01:37 AMWhat I said wasnt a theory, it was science.

holy **** i almost took u seriously until i saw this sentence. lol rk wins, ur dumb i cant believe u said that omg.

nice job rk. u might not be right but cooky lost.

lol thanks, cooky held his ground  :P

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on June 29, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
Quote from: Yz on June 29, 2013, 07:16:59 AM
Set up by US to get oil from other countries.

hurr durr illuminatti 666.

it might be true but the general consensus behind it is america is full of patriotic ****s and because some bearded extremists managed to get into their country and kill a few thousand people tops, they've made this to be a huge deal since they think they're untouchable.

there has been natural disasters in america that have killed more people than 9/11. they never get ****ing talked about since there's no person to blame and take oil from when a hurricane or tsunami hits >___>

And to prove it's overhyped, you're still talking about it ~12 years after it happened as if it's as big of a deal compared to other **** thats happened to america, and the rest of the world (common overused example; blacks in poverty and children dieing of aids and hunger everyday)

also, bush was a ****ing redneck.

im not like that, and way to talk **** without knowing anything just to be condescending l0l makes u look sooooOOooO smart and spiritual bro u can tell me how long ago it happened and how miniscule it was wow you are like so carefree
ps ur gay af lol
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

personal opinion based on nothing in particular , but your country likes to make a huge fuss out of nothing in general because your public thinks you're "untouchable" .
so yeah 9/11 was a huge disaster , but it was overhyped to the point of it being an excuse for doing anything they want to avoid another 9/11.
no clue whether or not they were in on it , but they sure did use the shit out of that excuse for doing w/e they want cough*iraq*cough
cooky's posts are funny.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

lugiaXDG009

imma just pop in to say something really naive
i honestly don't believe anyone could live with the guilt of killing so many people and seeing all the mourning families of those that passed unless you are heartless.
lying i can get but i doubt that anyone could kill so many and be fine with it
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-