May 02, 2024, 09:27:09 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bout Cheetah Debate Time (9/11 Terrorist Attacks)

Bout Cheetah Debate Time (9/11 Terrorist Attacks)

Started by Cooky, June 29, 2013, 06:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on June 30, 2013, 09:50:39 AM
imma just pop in to say something really naive
i honestly don't believe anyone could live with the guilt of killing so many people and seeing all the mourning families of those that passed unless you are heartless.
lying i can get but i doubt that anyone could kill so many and be fine with it

hitler didnt mind killing 6 million and ruining their families or whats left of them

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2013, 03:41:23 AM
Quote from: Cooky on June 29, 2013, 09:01:37 AMWhat I said wasnt a theory, it was science.

holy **** i almost took u seriously until i saw this sentence. lol rk wins, ur dumb i cant believe u said that omg.

nice job rk. u might not be right but cooky lost.

I apologize for my cold and not looking at the camera

M2U00952

Santa

Quote from: Cooky on June 30, 2013, 11:19:44 AM
Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2013, 03:41:23 AM
Quote from: Cooky on June 29, 2013, 09:01:37 AMWhat I said wasnt a theory, it was science.

holy **** i almost took u seriously until i saw this sentence. lol rk wins, ur dumb i cant believe u said that omg.

nice job rk. u might not be right but cooky lost.

I apologize for my cold and not looking at the camera

M2U00952

too serious its funny

Allie

bullshit video that shouldve been typed

gravity is science, not a theory, es proven fact

ps u quoted me wrong.

Cooky

Quote from: Santa on June 30, 2013, 11:22:43 AM
too serious its funny

It was serious in the sense of the message I was giving but as far as how seriously I am taking the debate, the video is deceiving in that way. I was laughing about it with people on Skype while I was making it and they encouraged me to post the video response when I lightly suggested it. Its all in good fun.

Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2013, 11:28:53 AM
bull**** video that shouldve been typed

gravity is science, not a theory, es proven fact

ps u quoted me wrong.

Exactly.. that's why I said it wasn't a theory, its science.  I was only talking about that in particular, not my entire argument.

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on June 30, 2013, 05:33:39 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on June 29, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
Quote from: Yz on June 29, 2013, 07:16:59 AM
Set up by US to get oil from other countries.

hurr durr illuminatti 666.

it might be true but the general consensus behind it is america is full of patriotic ****s and because some bearded extremists managed to get into their country and kill a few thousand people tops, they've made this to be a huge deal since they think they're untouchable.

there has been natural disasters in america that have killed more people than 9/11. they never get ****ing talked about since there's no person to blame and take oil from when a hurricane or tsunami hits >___>

And to prove it's overhyped, you're still talking about it ~12 years after it happened as if it's as big of a deal compared to other **** thats happened to america, and the rest of the world (common overused example; blacks in poverty and children dieing of aids and hunger everyday)

also, bush was a ****ing redneck.

im not like that, and way to talk **** without knowing anything just to be condescending l0l makes u look sooooOOooO smart and spiritual bro u can tell me how long ago it happened and how miniscule it was wow you are like so carefree
ps ur gay af lol

wasn't even targeting you individually just proving a point.

nice rebound statement really scientific xd

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on June 30, 2013, 11:32:17 AM
Exactly.. that's why I said it wasn't a theory, its science.  I was only talking about that in particular, not my entire argument.

science is a theory. theories are science. theories are theories. all science is a theory. your science on the destruction of the towers is a theory. you are a theory.

MagicXR

Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2013, 05:27:47 PM

science is a theory. theories are science. theories are theories. all science is a theory. your science on the destruction of the towers is a theory. you are a theory.
Just like the big bang THEORY and the THEORY of evolution. WOOOO science

lugiaXDG009

so does that mean we're all theories allie or just cooky
< by surgeypurgey

JustRK

not going to delve into debating again, but just as allie stated what you said can only be a theory in the sense that final analysis of the towers were conducted through watching them fall on a 2 dimensional television screen. You would need to have been there while the towers were actually falling to grasp every single variable (ie wind speed, drag coefficient,  angle of impact, etc) to properly dictate what you would consider solid "science" and what not.  So to say that your statement was indeed "science" and not a theory is ludacris when they are one in the same.

Cooky

I'm locking this, I am tired of debating it any more

I don't really feel like adding anything else

Santa

Toast

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-