June 03, 2024, 07:21:35 AMLatest Member: NicholeUride
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » cant play the game

cant play the game

Started by nukta, March 25, 2011, 02:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukta

March 25, 2011, 02:14:20 PM Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 03:04:28 PM by nukta
hello.
so first of all i want to say that my english is not very good because im not from USA or whatever,my apologies
now,i cant play the game,when log in i write my ID and PASS then i choose the first channel and when it logs, so i cant do anything, i mean i cant click on anything but i can move my mouse coursor and i see the chat line but i cant click on anything and after a while the game crashes and says there are some problems with the network or something.or sometimes its just being stuck on loading.
please help me :(
before the crash,u can see i aim with the coursor on some buttom and it isnt glowing:

after the crash,u can see the error it shows me,xD dont look on the back ground ;):

http://www.siz.co.il/my/4dezjw2wzyzy.jpg  -URL to the upload site so u can click on the image to see closely
http://www.siz.co.il/my/iyzhh2jmmnmr.jpg   -URL to the upload site so u can click on the image to see closely

koolwolf2

post a screen or a video helps us to understand better

Congrats your my 101 post xD

Newest one:

koolwolf2

Did you try a restart or something such as?
Newest one:

nukta

yes,i tried to restart my computer but it didnt help :(
ohh well,i guess no boat cheetah for me....

koolwolf2

Quote from: nukta on March 25, 2011, 04:06:11 PM
yes,i tried to restart my computer but it didnt help :(
ohh well,i guess no boat cheetah for me....
wait don't quit yet
try disabling your antivirus and firewall and run the game
Newest one:

Santa

I'm not quite sure what the problem is at the moment, if you would install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me, then I would be able to help you figure out what the problem is.

Santa

No response from creator.  Topic locked.  Assuming problem has been resolved.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-