May 01, 2024, 11:19:46 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ~CoreVersion~ Quitting, cry.

~CoreVersion~ Quitting, cry.

Started by CoreVersion, March 26, 2011, 07:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreVersion

Hay, erm... Yeah, I think imma quit bc for a while, i dont know how long, if i do, but i might still come on every now and again.

The reason i'm thinking of quitting is because the craze has just died down too much. There's nothing for me to head for now, and since 204's exp rates and averything got reduced, i just cant be bothered with grinding another level, where i spend 10 minutes on just 1 game. I know this seems like an incredibly stupid reason for quitting, but, the fun seems to have left bc from when i started playing after it closed down.
Although i am quitting, i'd just like to thank Allie, and Ken for making my time on this game, as amazing as it could be.

Alot of people have helped me get to the postition i am in today. There was also alot of people that influenced me, and made me try harder, and aim bigger.
These are just some of the people that have been amazing to me, im sorry if i missed anyone, if i have, you know who you are :)
In no particular order;
-InfiniteEvil, (Don't know if you use the forums that much but), You where the first person to help me in this game, You helped me understand everything i needed to, and you levelled me alot. thanks dude.
-Mod Insanity, Although the rough start, you inspired me to do alot. Thanks man.
-Mod Neokiller, You, sir, helped me so much, and without you, i dont think i could have played most of those nights, grinding 204. You're a great guy.
-DiS69, You are the coolest Romanian i know. You where always there, and i just want to say one thing before i go...Hay, guess what? Knife!
-Jay, or DamDatNerd, You, i belive, where there when i hit 200, you have been one of the funnest guys to sector with, thanks alot bro.
-SurgeyPurgey, or Martin, You are one of my good friends on this game and out. You always have a new joke to tell, and you're generally an inspirational guy. Whether that be in your godly sig making skills, or your knowledge, it seems, in everything!
-Khaos, I didnt know you for very long, but you are still a great guy. Beating that 204 duo record with you was pro :D Thanks for the times bro.
-Jason, Absolutely, a beast. As soon as we met, i could tell - our humor just hit off, and it never gets old. Laters brah.
-Mod Bubu, Don't really know you that well, but you seem a pro guy :P Laters.
-Meta, Meta, you are a fantastic guy, and i wont forget the few times we joked :) Thanks.
-Ross, although we didnt really talk, you are the person that inspired me to do so much sectoring with your beastly times. Thanks alot man :)
There are alot more people, that have helped me along my way :D I sorry if i didn't mention you.
Special Shout outs :D
*GM Lyric* I know i asked for Sector Captain, and you were planning on giving it me, but if i were you, i wouldn't. Give it to someone who is heading for 200 :) Thanks bro.
*GM Gramps* You, have been the best person to me on this game. You have been there every time i needed help, you were there when i needed levelling, and you did all this, and asked nothing in return. Thanks alot bro, best wishes.

Well, guys. I guess i'll see you round. Laters.

Core.

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Bounty

You're not quitting. You're just taking a break, so you're coming back.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

grant748

Why does everybody have to thank the popular people..

AllEyesOnMe

March 26, 2011, 07:38:42 PM #3 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:39:24 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: grant748 on March 26, 2011, 07:27:09 PM
Ain't that just the way that life goes down
                                                                                   down
                                                                                               down
                                                                                                           down, movin way too fast or much too slow ?

Xrow

March 26, 2011, 07:56:51 PM #4 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:57:10 PM by Xrow
I didn't get thanked :D.

NeoKiller

Quote from: grant748 on March 26, 2011, 07:27:09 PM
This sir, is stupid, who cares about popularity he just thanked his friends on the game.

@Core
bai bro, hope you'll be back soon.

Kevin

Come play that game that isn't allowed to be said until you decide to come back. COUGH.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Schiffer

:'(

Thanks for the back-ground bro, It's still in my BC background.  ;)

:-[ Well dude, See ya.
Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

rhysmayer

March 27, 2011, 03:03:07 PM #9 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:03:34 PM by rhysmayer
Quote-InfiniteEvil, (Don't know if you use the forums that much but), You where the first person to help me in this game, You helped me understand everything i needed to, and you levelled me alot. thanks dude.

That was me actually but I don't get a mention cos I'm not the leader :( :P

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Surgeypurgey

March 27, 2011, 07:06:07 PM #11 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 07:06:15 PM by Surgeypurgey
ffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Schiffer

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on March 27, 2011, 07:06:07 PM
ffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Puberty?

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Allie

y u crying if you're deciding to quit?
Just curious.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on March 28, 2011, 12:50:55 AM
y u crying if you're deciding to quit?
Just curious.

He going to miss you deeply.

Omnomnom eating toast.