April 23, 2024, 09:17:06 PMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Retirement has finally come (yay)!

Retirement has finally come (yay)!

Started by Optimism, March 30, 2011, 03:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

March 30, 2011, 03:01:30 PM Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:02:21 PM by Optimism
I'll be taking a permanent break (retiring, finally). Real life is just far too real now-a-days.

My sincerest best wishes to everyone. Try not to take this game too seriously, all.

Thank you list:

Star (Wes, need I say more?)
Xrow (Homo erotic poo poo sex)
Allie (I could write a page -- thanks for keeping me busy in PvP for the last year)
Kenny (We've [you mostly] improved the site quite a bit from its beginnings. I won't forget the epic lulz over TV)
Lyfe (*** traitor is still a good guy deep, deep down  :] -- epic base matches back in the day)
Gavin (You're one of the very few guys who has a head on his shoulders that isn't part of the Cerberus that is that other server :P. Great baser and overall character. Pc brotha)
Lyric_ (We'll be keepin in touch ova FB, I'm sure. For the sake of your future children, START WEARING CONDOMS.)
Jewric (no need for me to say much -- we've been fighting the system since day one. I'll be seeing you on FB as well :P).
Gramps (Sean, you the same. We'll keep in touch over FB).
Firey (Chad, SAME TO YOU...sheesh, gettin repetitive :P).
Corr (We've had our share of ups and downs. More ups than downs, however. Take it eZ guy).
S_A (Luke, if you ever stop by here, just know this -- I'm betta than you ***** :P).
Nitex (My Muslim buddy [with comparable stupidity to Xrow] -- When I first entered this game, you were the first guy I looked up to. Epic matches since day one and by far the funnest guy to PvP with. If you still play smash, good luck XD).
Tokxilshitstain (Good luck to you as well Dave. Honestly, we probably had more commonality than you realize. Its a shame we couldn't get passed the outer shell).
Jrharbort (You've lost quite a bit of weight, I think [gratz]. Keep it up bro and marry rich :P).
Tricky (meh, :P)

To anyone, I've forgotten, my apologies. It goes without saying (except for the fact that I'm about to say it), if you were in any of my former guilds on the former BOTS!! or here, then we certainly knew each other well and I could write a paragraph, if not more about you personally rather easily (love you guys, :P).

Lastly, I can only hope the bitterness subsides between servers, so that you guys can make the best of what is left of this great game. Its been real boys. I probably did myself a bit of an injustice here with such a short exiting thread, but, meh.

Must...close...browser...

Keep it real guys and gals and...Sanctuary FTW! Allie, I give you permission to commandeer the guild. Do with it what you want (kill it, revive it, lock it down, etc.).

As Joe Tuber would say,

"Toodles"
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

AllEyesOnMe

Gl with real life, and don't forget to...  HAVE FUN !

Lyric_

Never thought this day would come my friend.

I am going to be in Cbus this Saturday if you would like to hangout!

Good luck with life, and we will all miss you.

You truly are a PVP king.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

March 30, 2011, 03:39:33 PM #5 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:43:43 PM by Rossbach
Toodles.

Edit:

Opti has... 1666 posts.

EVILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omnomnom eating toast.

Kevin

Xrow

March 30, 2011, 05:03:30 PM #7 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 05:04:00 PM by Xrow
Catch up on Facebook every once in a while?
The debates were epic, I learned a lot (even if I didn't change my beliefs) ;P

Your an all-around great guy. Looking forward to some of that homo erotic poo poo sex you mentioned above :3.

Peace mang.
Best,

X

NeoKiller

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

Zom

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow_

Maybe I'll rejoin BC sooner than I thought.....

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-