March 29, 2024, 05:42:10 AMLatest Member: BlueFox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » hey dad ( Ice cold)

hey dad ( Ice cold)

Started by jayslash, September 03, 2010, 05:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayslash

aye it's like me and you well your already at the top but im omw up there with you pops so yea lets keep em coming

Iridion

Real sons talk to their dads in real life.
For example. Jason doesnt make topics like this.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

GavinGill

Locking this because it should be sent as a PM instead of being posted in General Discussion.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yz

Neither of you are at the top, though? Especially not ICECOLD? Just sayin'.
DISCORD killyzkill

FireyDevel

September 03, 2010, 09:45:34 AM #4 Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:50:40 AM by FireyDevel
Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 05:56:50 AM
aye it's like me and you well your already at the top but im omw up there with you pops so yea lets keep em coming

Gramps is and will ALWAYS be known as a legend. He has a kid named Jason321. Now THAT'S a real family.

Cool story bro... It's already been done.

/Impersonator.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

Well good for Gramps and his family, i wish them all well, But Like my son said, and Allie already warned u youngsters, u better very carefull.

Yz

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 03, 2010, 10:02:32 AM
Well good for Gramps and his family, i wish them all well, But Like my son said, and Allie already warned u youngsters, u better very carefull.

She warned you also, why are you acting so innocent and starting fights with us, saying we're the ones at fault. What you JUST said is a provocative statement. I'll talk in your language, just for you.

yo son yall bettr watch out k0z allie warned u younging youngster trippin kids ballz br0

In other words we're both meant to shut up, not just the people who hate you, so sh.
DISCORD killyzkill

FireyDevel

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 03, 2010, 10:02:32 AM

Are you seriously WARNING a staff member in a thread your son made? Funny.

jayslash

dad dont say nothing just leave it alone as much as they keep coming at i.d.g.a.f no more they can say what they want just drop it

FireyDevel

Quote from: jayslash on September 03, 2010, 05:56:50 AM

And where is this TOP you speak of?

ICECOLD - Ranked 3rd in EXP, Silence - Ranked 3rd in GP, Level 200 - Meta was the first, Can't even find him on the Team Rankings...

Are you looking at the top from a different perspective then I am?

RAUDOG

You can take it anyway you want, but the fact of the matter is, do you really think i was talking to you, you can take it or leave it, myself i really don't give a rat's aaa what you think or say,  i can reply to any post, just as you do, you understand,or not. Beside i'm disrespecting you or any1 else, it's you and your followers disrespecting.

jayslash

lets change the subject umm the patriots are going to win this season yea boy

RAUDOG

Good 4 Meta, But i don't see any of you guys in the top 5 lol., try 2 get there if you can, it would be so funny watching you trying crawl ur way up the ladder lol.

Yz

^ Allie said to stop starting fights, and thats all you seem to do.
DISCORD killyzkill

FireyDevel

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 03, 2010, 10:24:15 AM
Good 4 Meta, But i don't see any of you guys in the top 5 lol., try 2 get there if you can, it would be so funny watching you trying crawl ur way up the ladder lol.

Dude, notice how the top 5 is made up of 3 members of Redemption? Oh did I forget to mention that we're the NUMBER 1 guild in GP... I know thats tough for you to understand, seeing as how number 1 and you just don't see eye-to-eye...

RAUDOG

Lol do you really think i give a , but i don't even see you in the top 5, or the top 10, o My bad, do you exist in the ranking.

Yz

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 03, 2010, 10:33:19 AM
Lol do you really think i give a , but i don't even see you in the top 5, or the top 10, o My bad, do you exist in the ranking.

Stop starting fights for christ sake. You say we pick on you but all you do is brag about being rank 3. Good job on being a good grinder when I could smash your head in at PvP and Base.

Just stfu and stop provoking. Locked, and for good reason.
DISCORD killyzkill

FireyDevel

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 03, 2010, 10:33:19 AM

Hey Dude, I am in the top 10 for the record...

8 iridion 200 3005906
9 TehNoobPatch 200 2886631
10 vGM FireyDevel 197 2758852
11 Robocop7ant 195 2642778

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-