March 28, 2024, 02:46:40 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Problem with paypal? ;o

Problem with paypal? ;o

Started by TrojanSource, April 13, 2011, 01:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrojanSource

Hello again people:)
It seems I'm having problems with Paypal, It's not my account It's the actual Paypal method..
I was just wondering If there's a temporary error with Boutcheetahs' 'Receiving money' system?

- Thanks, Trojan.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

TrojanSource

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

NeoKiller

if you expect some help you need to explain your problem more, which problem you got with the paypal method.
does it show an error message, if yes which, etc...
screens would be also nice so we directly see the problem.

TrojanSource

April 13, 2011, 07:18:28 PM #3 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:20:57 PM by TrojanSource

Please can you now help?:)
EDIT: I've tryed this with My Paypal, My Sisters Paypal, And my Mums and it always gives this message >.<

Santa

Umm, I am not sure.  I am not an expert on paypal, so I would suggest trying to call them or something, because it seems to be a paypal issue with your account and their services.  Better yet, don't even use an account to buy it, just use your credit card on their page once you click purchase (thats the easiest way).

TrojanSource

Okay, It's late now so i'll give it a try tomorow, Thanks!:D

TrojanSource

I'm now a Member!
Thanks again man! :'D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-