April 19, 2024, 07:02:38 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » °i got banned on ip

°i got banned on ip

Started by darkyon, April 14, 2011, 04:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkyon

Allie and Redeyes sorry me plz i hacked 4times and got banned unban me plz

IGN:NOS
High channel level:200
Low channel level:12

FuzzyWuzzy

April 14, 2011, 04:56:09 AM #1 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:56:48 AM by Kedal
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 06, 2011, 10:49:37 AM
For all those "innocent" players who got banned "without a reason", we have an auto-ban system. This system can detects if you are using hacks or if you are leeching with a hacker. So, we know what you guys did even if you swear you never hacked/leeched. Instead of create topics "WHY I GOT BANNED?" or "I DID NOTHING! UNBAN ME!", PM RedEyes saying why you should get unbanned. MAYBE he will unban your acc...
From now, I'll remove ALL threads with this subject. This spam is getting annoying.

Ban list: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=banlist;page=0
Check it before PM RedEyes. You guys will know why you got banned.

thugzy

Allie

Wow do I feel good about declining you from Sanctuary now.

hawk5005

Why would you hack after you bought membership, you got to lvl 200 and risk getting banned?

FuzzyWuzzy

thugzy

for the sake of equality, in that everyone seems to get a 2nd chance around here, the admins should take his appeal into consideration

however, the fact that he makes this thread despite knowing he's not supposed to says one thing

as well, a forum member who appears to be decently known and has abused the trust of certain people makes it all the worse

slayerm1

FuzzyWuzzy

aeroaigle

I bet as soon as Lyric sees this he is gonna feel much regret for letting him in his guild.

Allie

CourageCrew.
It is no longer legit.
This, I forgot.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on April 14, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
CourageCrew.
It is no longer legit.
This, I forgot.
He is kicked, makes this us legit again ? :)

Lyric_

CourageCrew is the MOST legit guild and is the only guild that can proclaim so.

I have kicked him from my guild thus regaining back our title. From now on there is a week waiting period to get into CC.

I will have you checked for hacking/hack leeching and examine you in-game and on the forums. /strict

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-