April 27, 2024, 08:02:43 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Allie this 4 u plz READ dun bann me

Allie this 4 u plz READ dun bann me

Started by Miniwave, September 03, 2010, 01:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miniwave

Srry Allie I did lvl 133 in under 80 seconds but i didnt hack i rlly didnt hack plz dun IP bann me plz plz plz plzzzzz i didnt know it was 80 seconds i thought 1 min

I just did it by an accident T_T

Miniwave

LiquidChaos

You're going to be banned soon. Give me 20 million gigas and I'll do something for you.

Xrow

LOL. Shush it Liquid.
You won't get banned, Mini. This happens all the time. Hell, this happened to me 3 or 4 times yesterday. It's just the timer being dumb - Nothing to worry about.
(Unless you actually were hacking, and did this multiple times, then posted it here as a cover. Then you'd just be stupid ;) )

LiquidChaos

Quote from: Xrow on September 03, 2010, 01:38:33 PM
LOL. Shush it Liquid.
You won't get banned, Mini. This happens all the time. Hell, this happened to me 3 or 4 times yesterday. It's just the timer being dumb - Nothing to worry about.
(Unless you actually were hacking, and did this multiple times, then posted it here as a cover. Then you'd just be stupid ;) )

What he trying to say is; He gave me the 20 million gigas and I got him unbanned :P.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: LiquidChaos on September 03, 2010, 01:40:10 PM
What he trying to say is; He gave me the 20 million gigas and I got him unbanned :P.

Then Liquid gave me 100mil to talk to Allie, but I'll only charge you a mere 50mil.  I didn't really want to help him, but did for 100mil.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Faith

Quote from: LiquidChaos on September 03, 2010, 01:40:10 PM

You can't even get someone unbanned.... You can't even ban someone....

cjtown

Allie

Indeed, I did.
You used to be a GM, but now that you're not, you do nothing but act cool and flame on the forum.
Therefore, I'm going to start deleting your posts.

cjtown

September 03, 2010, 10:09:16 PM #10 Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:10:34 PM by RedEyes
Allie cool  ;D

Allie

You asked me before for your position back.
I was considering it until you started acting like this.

Flaming is against the rules, the rules you used to help enforce.

cjtown

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 10:11:04 PM
You asked me before for your position back.
I was considering it until you started acting like this.

Flaming is against the rules, the rules you used to help enforce.

Get on msn, if you don't want I spam your forum. And you can delete this one too it's off-topic.

Allie

I don't mind spam.
I do mind flaming someone in every post and making flame topics, and I'm quite tired of it.

Miniwave

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 10:07:49 PM
Indeed, I did.
You used to be a GM, but now that you're not, you do nothing but act cool and flame on the forum.
Therefore, I'm going to start deleting your posts.

Allie u were talking to me?
I'm not trying to act cool im just rlly scared 4 u that u will think im hacking and did the map faster then the limit im rlly sorry about this cuz i thought u were on a ''bann hunt''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-