Previous topic - Next topic

Astonish

i personnaly like gimp better but mosre people use ps so i go with flow

LOL PWNAGE

even more pwnage

mmiicc0

Quote from: Allie on April 17, 2011, 11:03:21 AM
I had five minutes to give you.

Dislike it if you wish, didn't spend much time on it.
Quote from: Astonish on April 21, 2011, 12:08:37 AM
well actually u woudnt know its called photoshop in ps if u smudge it makes pixel effects indeed

Well as you can see the blues around the render have a displacement effect on them, so no, it's not smudge because although smudge can give a separated look it cannot get anything as detailed as a displacement map.

Quote from: kev453 on April 21, 2011, 12:13:54 AM
well actually u woudnt know its called photoshop in ps if u smudge it makes pixel effects indeed

Tru Fax.

Obviously these 2 think they are so big 'n' bad when it comes to photoshop however they work at a minuscule level, as you can see from their pieces of gfx lol.

So yes, learn before you speak please. Also, for those that don't know Allie and the ways she does things (Astonish) she uses GIMP because photoshop is too complex because the layout is a lot more professional due to it being a purchasable software.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Meta

Quote from: mmiicc0 on April 25, 2011, 10:14:08 AM

Well as you can see the blues around the render have a displacement effect on them, so no, it's not smudge because although smudge can give a separated look it cannot get anything as detailed as a displacement map.

Tru Fax.

Obviously these 2 think they are so big 'n' bad when it comes to photoshop however they work at a minuscule level, as you can see from their pieces of gfx lol.

So yes, learn before you speak please. Also, for those that don't know Allie and the ways she does things (Astonish) she uses GIMP because photoshop is too complex because the layout is a lot more professional due to it being a purchasable software.

The last part gave me a headache, fku D;
cool story tho

mmiicc0

April 25, 2011, 10:56:12 AM #18 Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:56:31 AM by mmiicc0
Quote from: Meta on April 25, 2011, 10:52:27 AM

Tru Fax.

The last part gave me a headache, fku D;
cool story tho

thanks bud  ;)

NoS

she uses GIMP because photoshop is too complex because the layout is a lot more professional due to it being a purchasable software.

ironically I think GIMP has the retardedly complicated layout
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

hawk5005

Quote from: NoS on April 25, 2011, 04:03:00 PM
she uses GIMP because photoshop is too complex because the layout is a lot more professional due to it being a purchasable software.

ironically I think GIMP has the retardedly complicated layout
True true.

Petrescu

If you can make it better, make it ;)

TY Allie

mmiicc0

Quote from: Petrescu on April 26, 2011, 09:37:24 AM
If you can make it better, make it ;)

Anyone can, no offence to Allie.

Petrescu

TY Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-