There was an update just released, consisting of:

DemonKnight Head,

GreenBot Minibot,
BlueBot Minibot,
GoldBot Minibot,

BlueDrowner Wings,
GoldDrowner Wings.

Enjoy!!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

elawz333

April 18, 2011, 12:54:34 AM #1 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:00:17 AM by elawz333
Kool new items,Just Bought the DemonKnight Head ;D

[
Long Live the King!

Jeffalo13

1)  More colors.  >_>.
2)  Now my Demonknight head isn't rare D :<.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Click

Can u add the jack head to the game shop ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Vortax on April 18, 2011, 11:56:21 AM
Can u add the jack head to the game shop ?

That would totally remove the purpose of its rarity >_>.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

NeoKiller

The only reason why ppl want jack head is his rarity, the head is not even cool iny my mind.
If it gets added ppl won't use it after a while anways.

Meteor

DemonKnight <3
I have an idea.Remove all those multicolored wings/minis and add some good ones.If someone wants a diff color he can just mod it.

(click to show/hide)

FireyDevel

Quote from: Meteor on April 18, 2011, 02:37:07 PM
DemonKnight <3
I have an idea.Remove all those multicolored wings/minis and add some good ones.If someone wants a diff color he can just mod it.

What about all the 7/10ths of the players who don't visit the forums and cannot mod? I think that having them in different colours is a good idea. Besides, we were only supposed to get one item (DemonKnight was chosen) and I managed to talk Kenny into adding the 5 other variations and colours for wings/minibots. There will be more items released weekly, (I hope) and believe me, adding and removing stuff really isn't that simple :P

Meteor

Quote from: FireyDevel on April 18, 2011, 02:46:58 PM
DemonKnight <3

What about all the 7/10ths of the players who don't visit the forums and cannot mod? I think that having them in different colours is a good idea. Besides, we were only supposed to get one item (DemonKnight was chosen) and I managed to talk Kenny into adding the 5 other variations and colours for wings/minibots. There will be more items released weekly, (I hope) and believe me, adding and removing stuff really isn't that simple :P
I'm aware of that.
I just don't like it that we got like 4 same wings and don't have the other cool ones.

(click to show/hide)

FireyDevel

Quote from: Meteor on April 18, 2011, 02:50:03 PM
I'm aware of that.
I just don't like it that we got like 4 same wings and don't have the other cool ones.

Believe me, the wings that were almost added were blah, same for the other minibot :P

Allie

DemonKnight <3

Oh believe me, it's simple as hell.
Me and Kenny are just like ughh over it.

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on April 18, 2011, 07:39:23 PM
DemonKnight <3

GREAT BUSINESS/COMMUNITY ATTITUDE ADMIN ALLIE.

kev453

Gramps

Doesn't look simple, watching him do it, just saying.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Allie

Quote from: Kevin on April 18, 2011, 09:07:42 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 18, 2011, 07:39:23 PM
DemonKnight <3

GREAT BUSINESS/COMMUNITY ATTITUDE ADMIN ALLIE.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-