April 19, 2024, 09:01:05 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » "Remember me" option

"Remember me" option

Started by jagex sux, April 20, 2011, 12:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagex sux

April 20, 2011, 12:49:04 PM Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:49:50 PM by jagex sux
I think it would be great if we had a remember me or auto login option, easily accessible and I think it would benefit us. I'm used to typing my banned  account and i always accidentally type it, its not comfortable always seeing THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED.
not much to say about it
hope you liked my suggestion and agree.
~Jagex Sux~ GM wannabe

Petrescu

we have it... tell me if i am wrong

TY Allie

hawk5005

Quote from: Petrescu on April 20, 2011, 12:55:41 PM
we have it... tell me if i am wrong
50% right and 50% wrong.
He means in game ( 50% wrong ).
But we have the option on forum ( 50% right ).

jagex sux

April 20, 2011, 01:02:33 PM #3 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:02:58 PM by jagex sux
It was pretty obvious i was talking abt ingame but thnx to hawk for pointing that out. If it wasnt clear enough, i meant ingame
~Jagex Sux~ GM wannabe

Petrescu

Good idea(never tought i will say this but hawk you owned me)(BTW, you weren't clear at all, i tough in forum and the idea is already given, somewere here)

TY Allie

jagex sux

if you can find the link, tell me cuz i need to know if im just reposting to a denied suggestion.
~Jagex Sux~ GM wannabe

Petrescu

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,10884.0.html
Quote from: wipecow on April 18, 2011, 07:01:13 AM
Suggestion one) Make a remember user name and password box when you click it next time you open the client the user name and password will be there, there will be a waring that you should never save it in public places etc library.

Suggestion Two)P v P tournament where people around the world can play, they have to type in @join [Country] etc. @join Korea, Then they P v P the most win in the Country will get prize at the end of the event.

Thank you for reading ^-^:D

TY Allie

hawk5005

That suggestion wasn't denied nor accepted... Just like 99.9% of the suggestions posted here.

wipecow3

Quote from: Petrescu on April 20, 2011, 01:11:42 PM
Suggestion one) Make a remember user name and password box when you click it next time you open the client the user name and password will be there, there will be a waring that you should never save it in public places etc library.

Suggestion Two)P v P tournament where people around the world can play, they have to type in @join [Country] etc. @join Korea, Then they P v P the most win in the Country will get prize at the end of the event.

Made by me ;o

Petrescu

[quote author=wipecow3 link=topic=10944.msg94704#msg94704 date=1303315279]
Quote from: Petrescu on April 20, 2011, 01:11:42 PM

Made by me ;o
[/quote]Wow, didn't see that ;)

TY Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-