May 23, 2024, 05:52:19 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend

Base.

Started by Meta, April 23, 2011, 02:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Make it drop bot stracts if you guys don't want to bring gold back.

Bubu

I have been telling that to all my friends, theres now a reason to play pvp but theres no reason to play base, as base games are sometimes harder and longer there should be an standar B-stract price to the winner team like 200-2000 per person, depending on mobs and player kills and ob. if he win or lose. Was thinking that if it drops just one person of the winning team will get it all so wont be fair for others, or it could be that it drops and all the people in the team win the same amount.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Meta

Yeah cuz PvP and sector is more alive, but wtf happened to base?

Personally I think it's cuz Allie hates base so she doesn't work on it or make it more interesting so people can have a reason to base.

zomniethe4

Zom

NeoKiller

I agree with the suggestion but too much people would abuse it if the winner teams get 200-300 bot stract, I would say that just everytime someone gets killed he drops bot stract just like in pvp. I still like the idea of the winner team who gets bs but it would be abused I guess.

Meta

Quote from: zomniethe4 on April 23, 2011, 03:59:32 AM
no one bases  :'(

I know, that's why I made this suggestion, durr

NeoKiller

I started basing now (cause of bubu :D) its really fun :)

Meta

The fun you have isn't the fun I'm talking about :P

legiticals

Competitive base here won't work mainly because you have retardedly broken mercs and people with membership.

mega hardcore kevin penguin

Toast

I like it. :)
But not a lot of people base. >_<

Meta

Quote from: Toast on April 23, 2011, 10:47:48 AM
I like it. :)
But not a lot of people base. >_<

Quote from: Meta on April 23, 2011, 10:10:49 AM
I know, that's why I made this suggestion, durr

legiticals

^
Quote from: legiticals on April 23, 2011, 10:39:07 AM
Competitive base here won't work mainly because you have retardedly broken mercs and people with membership.

zepher2211

There would need to be major modifications for base to be implemented correctly.

1. Botstract should be based on if they killed all the mercs and how long it took them to finish the match, because farming could be prevented if you made it based on how legit the match was.

2. Make the stupid mercs smarter.

3. Code it so that if there's more members in the room, the base has higher HP.

^ That be my suggestion with in a suggestion.
Powersurge
Headstrong

legiticals

Meta

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 24, 2011, 04:19:22 AM
2. Make the stupid mercs smarter.

Maybe if you leaded the mercs to where the opposite team's base they won't be as stupid as you think.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-