May 23, 2024, 09:08:29 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » TheVava time for 221 and 215 map Awesome!

TheVava time for 221 and 215 map Awesome!

Started by non456, April 23, 2011, 01:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

bot1234565

He I play always WITH HIM And HE NEVER HACK ITS NOT FAIR  JUST HE DO MAP IN 3 MIN!!!!!!!!!!TheVava Want to suicide Now ALL Stink He never Hack!!! And he play game he love he pay many acc member He is very generous AND u bann HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

non456

Thx for helping bot123 Yes i want to suicide because all play 15/24 Bc so Love this Game i never Hacked Again Just train hard to do a map in 3 min So sorry For my GuildFriend and other friend pay member If i dont be unbanned friend i will Never play My best game and Suicide Bye.

Zinq

TheVava dont suicide please U are very generous i love u Dont suicide please we will do all for u be unbanned

non456

Thx friends :) But i want to be unbanned IAM LEVEL 200 WHY I HACK!??? Can i be unbanned please i Never hack its serious  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( HELP ME :'(

Petrescu

He is mem, he hacked 427 times and now he got banned :o Ok,(Everyone hacked/hack leched at least once, someones more,but) you were banned with reason, maybe you souldn't be banned for ever, but 427 is a lil'bit to big, don't you think? (Tell me if i said this corect, i will give me a medal for good gramar) ;D

TY Allie

Meta

I want video of you doing these two levels and I want to see you can solo that fast, if you could do that then I don't see why you should remain banned.

Stop making yourself look like a emo attention seeker and wait til a Admin gets on. You sir making me look bad >_>

Petrescu

Emo question: Is true that you hate life and you want yourself suffer/die, or it is just...idk a gossip (hope i translated good)? And if is true, why?

TY Allie

Meta

April 23, 2011, 03:50:34 PM #23 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:52:30 PM by Meta
Quote from: Petrescu on April 23, 2011, 03:46:18 PM
Emo question: Is true that you hate life and you want yourself suffer/die, or it is just...idk a gossip (hope i translated good)? And if is true, why?

depending on how much the person has suffered, emo people don't really make themselves suffer, it's the things and problems the person faced that scarred them on the inside and they basically suffer in depression, it doesn't help when other people see a emo dude and go pushing and bullying him/her, it makes things worse.

emo people mostly suicide when they had enough of the suffer they been through and they think death is the only option.
i've helped some emo people in the past and i myself was saved by my friends, so yea

\waits for muncay to back me up

EDIT: got more questions pm it to me, we're kinda spamming lmao

zepher2211

Quote from: Meta on April 23, 2011, 03:50:34 PM
Quote from: Petrescu on April 23, 2011, 03:46:18 PM

depending on how much the person has suffered, emo people don't really make themselves suffer, it's the things and problems the person faced that scarred them on the inside and they basically suffer in depression, it doesn't help when other people see a emo dude and go pushing and bullying him/her, it makes things worse.

emo people mostly suicide when they had enough of the suffer they been through and they think death is the only option.
i've helped some emo people in the past and i myself was saved by my friends, so yea

\waits for muncay to back me up

EDIT: got more questions pm it to me, we're kinda spamming lmao

I agree, the consensus between the idiots in our society seems to be to hurt on those already hurting. Suicide sometimes seems like the easiest escape, someone who doesn't have to feel the effects of being an emo person in todays society wouldn't understand.
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

non456

123bomb123

April 23, 2011, 04:17:54 PM #27 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:18:17 PM by 123bomb123
Quote from: non456 on April 23, 2011, 04:16:45 PM
Its very very very old like 4 month

That's like saying if someone murdered someone 4 months ago they shouldn't be tried for jail cause it was a long time ago?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

NeoKiller

1. 4 month ago we had no flag-system.
2. Its a shame how people tryto gain respect they didnt earn(by hacking)

Meta

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 23, 2011, 05:22:43 PM
1. 4 month ago we had no flag-system.
2. Its a shame how people tryto gain respect they didnt earn(by hacking)

1. they had logs so they would check to see who hacked and who didn't, smarty
2. english plz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-