May 03, 2024, 12:35:00 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » bou_d has stopped working

bou_d has stopped working

Started by vanechulove, April 25, 2011, 03:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanechulove

April 25, 2011, 03:55:42 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:59:53 AM by vanechulove
I downloaded the game and as soon as i pressed start error message came up. havent played in years found this website today and i am just waitin to play. PLease HELP ME
for all those who enjoy making
other suffer and keep putting them down... get off ur high horse and look in the mirror... u are not perfect either

Santa

Hello, this problem is caused when your computer doesn't have the proper video drivers installed.  If you cannot figure out which ones you need, just install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, or add me on MSN and give me the ID/Pass when i'm online.

Have a nice day

~RedEyes.

Dusk

Bout.dat is also being deleted for a reason that I can't understand. o.o.
I normally don't have the problem when I allow it through my firewall though.
Bout.exe --> Through Firewall = Play BoutCheetah:D

Santa

Hmm, maybe the anti-virus software released an update that for some reason detects the bots client as a virus?  I'm not sure why exactly it would delete the bout.dat.

Dusk

^That is the most reasonable assumption.
Most antiviruses(or at least the widely-known such as Norton) have "false" detections with a built-in feature that auto deletes threats.
So, I think that is probably the problem.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-