June 01, 2024, 03:22:13 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Redyes or Allie

Redyes or Allie

Started by Tzeshuan, April 25, 2011, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tzeshuan

Why arent those gm's helping me T_T ive been waiting for a week now and nothing from them.
Please help guys  :-\

NeoKiller

The fastest way toget an anwer is to PM RedEyes.

koolwolf2

Newest one:

Tzeshuan

That's caused due to a anti-virus deleting the bout.dat, I would suggest that you re-download/install the client with your anti-virus turned off.

If you need more help regarding this, please install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com) and PM me the ID/Pass when I am online.

Have a nice day

~RedEyes.

Ive done alot and nothing helps T_T

Shadow

Use TeamView Red probably can figure it out then.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Tzeshuan

Well when im online reds offline and when he's online im off

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Santa

Sorry, we must be living in different time zones.  Lol.

kev453

I thought this thread was about 'who do you prefer, Redeyes or Allie?'. KENNY FOR THE WIN.

Tekimoto

Quote from: kev453 on April 26, 2011, 05:48:07 AM
I thought this thread was about 'who do you prefer, Redeyes or Allie?'. KENNY FOR THE WIN.

I expect you to be banned in about 1-3 days.

kev453

Quote from: Tekimoto on April 26, 2011, 05:51:32 AM
Quote from: kev453 on April 26, 2011, 05:48:07 AM

I expect you to be banned in about 1-3 days.

Then you'd expect majority to be banned in about 1-3 days.

Tekimoto

mmiicc0

Redeyes > Allie

Anyway, what problem is it you seem to be getting? Any screenshots or information would help greatly.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Tzeshuan

Well the prob is that when i click start on launcher a white screen comes and says "Bout.dat has encountered a prob and needs to close." So I tried alotta thing to fix it like, reinstall, delete anivirus, admin mode, butnothing works T_T. Red im mostly on like on this time so if you can some how come online a this time this would be best time.

mmiicc0

April 26, 2011, 10:39:48 AM #14 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:41:18 AM by mmiicc0
What Red is telling you is true, it's a problem with your graphics drivers. (I had the same problem at first)

1. Download Latest drivers. (If you have ATI go to Sapphire.net)
2. Start the launcher and wait for it to do what it needs to.
3. Don't click anything, just get the game window up with no interference and it should be fine.

I am also guessing your under 16, so if you need help with getting the correct drivers, simply ask your dad what graphics card your running on and reply here. (Or you can go to control panel and look there)

Also your OS would help as well.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-