June 24, 2024, 10:16:23 AMLatest Member: dudom492
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » story

story

Started by Hi youtube, May 03, 2011, 10:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

Arhh the world so full of destruction, why can't we just play with Barbie and be happy ?

eco999

Then GENE.Havoc(Me) comes out of no where at the speed of light,kills Zeon,steals all it's bot-stract and runs to Neokiller and removes his coin head and shows everyone his ugly face.

THE END

bangaer2

GOD NEOS HEAD IS ANNOYING. It is like *DuuuuuuH*
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on May 05, 2011, 06:45:19 PM
Arhh the world so full of destruction, why can't we just play with Barbie and be happy ?

eco999

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: eco999 on May 05, 2011, 06:54:35 PM
No we can't.
Ik, the world would be substantially boring. (for some of you)

hawk5005

The only fun way to play with a Barbie doll would be to rip it's head off.
And the fun would only last for one second.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: hawk5005 on May 05, 2011, 07:06:52 PM
Or you could get freaky and ..

Hi youtube

Quote from: zepher2211 on May 04, 2011, 12:26:44 AM
Then I as kowbot came jogging down the street did a four hit combo with hitboxes you can't even imagine and blew you to scraps with my last hit.
(and quote from all the other ends) THIS IS MY STORY, I END IT THE WAY I END IT >:(

Then jagex sucks appears from nowhere, punches meteors meteor into pieces, kicked zeon in his balls and i kicked kow*** from the room, i also massive ddos attacked allie
THE END

Meteor

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on May 05, 2011, 07:24:41 PM
o.O
Quote from: Hi youtube on May 06, 2011, 10:27:37 AM
Then I as kowbot came jogging down the street did a four hit combo with hitboxes you can't even imagine and blew you to scraps with my last hit.
(and quote from all the other ends) THIS IS MY STORY, I END IT THE WAY I END IT >:(

Then jagex sucks appears from nowhere, punches meteors meteor into pieces, kicked zeon in his balls and i kicked kow*** from the room, i also massive ddos attacked allie

Zeon is Allie's property,how are you so sure it has balls?

(click to show/hide)

koolwolf2

May 06, 2011, 11:45:49 AM #25 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:47:49 AM by koolwolf2
Quote from: Meteor on May 06, 2011, 11:21:00 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on May 05, 2011, 07:24:41 PM
o.O
Quote from: Hi youtube on May 06, 2011, 10:27:37 AM

Zeon is Allie's property,how are you so sure it has balls?
lol pwned

Quote from: eco999 on May 05, 2011, 06:46:12 PM
Then GENE.Havoc(Me) comes out of no where at the speed of light,kills Zeon,steals all it's bot-stract and runs to Neokiller and removes his coin head and shows everyone his ugly face.

THE END
lol zeon is lighting= speed is that of light it wont work

the true ending

the server shuts down because of the massive amount of players trying to end the game who somehow keep respawning

And I come in the real world and

It was an average day when suddenly, a human's body bursts into flames. It was a a titbox surge, as i recall, his blood flew all over the place. I was crying out NOO, NOO!!. When I'm confronted with the gangstas who killed him. I decided to have revenge. My dagger was in my hand and I was ready to kill.
I immediately, without hesitating,Rushed over to the gangstas and killed em,*runs to the men and rips their body parts into pieces* and the blood splattered all over my face.

MY STORY :D
Newest one:

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on May 04, 2011, 01:30:51 AM
Then Zeon zaps you with lightning 16 times.
You were obliterated the first time, the other 15 was because Zeon was bored.

Two new War Gods reveal themselves, gods of darkness and light, light is untouchable with the highest speed and evade in the game, darkness makes it impossible to hit, with the highest critical, defense, and attack in the game, the God of Light blinds Zeon while the God of darkness envelopes him in eternal darkness, inescapable by light itself. Zeon no longer exists. The other four war gods realize no one will stop them now, and they let the elements run out of control. Ryura turns the world into a giant fireball, Jura causes earthquakes to crumble cities and destroy bots, kyura whips up winds which causes firenadoes to whip around the continents, last but not least Gora covers the world in water to drown any remaining survivors. They use their combined powers to chain Chuck Norris to the ocean floor, the end.
Powersurge
Headstrong

eco999

What if all the cool players from BC and Expodite all lived on the same street and at night we all go to Neo's bedroom and get epic. :)

NeoKiller

Quote from: eco999 on May 07, 2011, 07:03:35 AM
What if all the cool players from BC and Expodite all lived on the same street and at night we all go to Neo's bedroom and get epic. :)
Why in mine ?
My bed is already full, no place for you all lol

hawk5005

May 07, 2011, 07:14:56 AM #29 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:15:35 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: eco999 on May 07, 2011, 07:03:35 AM
Too many Koreans, we would need to live in skyscrapers.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-