"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

NeoKiller

Tekimoto

mo9

too slow to kill it * uses insect repellent*
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Learn it's language and breed with it's women.
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Tricky on May 22, 2011, 12:00:18 PM
Learn it's language and breed with it's women.
O.o' Tricky... you are creepy...................

Di, just concetrate. Breath slowly and focus on it's movements... When it gets closer, PUNCH IT!
Or I kill those things with my hands... or I use my nunchakus. Annoying bugs ¬¬'

But Di, there is a good side... At least you dont have something like this in you room...

dimon69

Zero, that's eww and looks like a rapist, but don't worry my dad's new shoe solved my problem O:...

AllEyesOnMe

Nice Zero, Starship Troopers, what an awesome movie.
Also what's wrong with you people ?
Bugs are part of our existance and no matter how many you kill there will still be more.. and I don't understand why you have to kill it ? Imagine your the bug for one second, then you'll realize your ending a life, we humans are living creatures like all animals, it's just that we have a basic conscious.
No matter how gross you consider that little bug, you don't have to end it's life, you can let it be or catch it in a cup or something and let it go outside.

Yz

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on May 22, 2011, 02:28:35 PM
let it go outside.

I consider crushing a bug and killing it painlessly to be a better experience than letting it go outside to be killed by nature.

Orb Spider Eats Fly (Di don't watch this)

Damn nature, you scary.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Don't blame me on the retarded music btw T_T
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

TT_TT... I watched... [Well lol I don't mind seeing stuff since it's in a video] \retarded music o:

Alex, I have this problem with them since I woke up in a tent camp with a big spider on me. So yeah.. Nature is scary indeed.

AllEyesOnMe

May 22, 2011, 02:59:14 PM #11 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:14:35 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Tricky on May 22, 2011, 02:36:15 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on May 22, 2011, 02:28:35 PM
let it go outside.

I consider crushing a bug and killing it painlessly to be a better experience than letting it go outside to be killed by nature.

Orb Spider Eats Fly (Di don't watch this)

Damn nature, you scary.

I don't know about you but if I were the fly and someone would corner me in the kitchen and ask me if I want to be smashed on the spot or released outside with the posibility of never being captured I would choose second option.

hawk5005

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on May 22, 2011, 02:59:14 PM
I don't know about you but if I were the fly and someone would corner me in the kitchen and ask me if I want to be smashed on the spot or released outside with the posibility of never being captured I would choose first option.
That's what Tricky said.

Yz

Not like they had plans to meet up with anyone, anyway.
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

the spider was like OMNOMNOMNOM  and the fly was  like ARGHH :p lol i think i am high 0.o :D
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-