April 27, 2024, 11:46:01 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Era for PvP and Base?

New Era for PvP and Base?

Started by bangaer2, June 03, 2011, 08:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bangaer2

I suggest greatly increase the Exp/gigas obtained on PvP and Base(especially base) to make players have multiple choices of leveling. Wanna beat up mobs? Sector. Wanna use ur skills to level? PvP (which wouldn't just limit the player for playing here only for fun or BS, but for exp/GP aswell).

Base could also need an activness boost. More exp and gigas gained here + maybe coin drops if lucky from destroyed base? Will Greatly increase Base activness.
What I am actually suggesting is that PvP and Base should have the chance to compete with Sector's activness. This will make the game much more fun and giving the player options of being leveled and not having to grind all the time.

Keep this in mind to make players choices throughout the game more optional.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Yz

Yeah uhh no way, people could abuse it to level really fast on each other and it's just not right...
DISCORD killyzkill

bangaer2

Making the Exp rate higher doesn't mean it should be increased so much that the timer and exp rate makes best results. This should be balanced, but pvp and base would mostly require Skill to gain more exp. Sector is just; beat the level.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

mo9

think it should be balanced and each category for somthing
sector = exp
base = coinz
pvp = gigas
^^ could be changed
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

bangaer2

You don't really see the point here.

There are some people in this game who you could call PvP:ers. They obviously play more PvP than other game mode. Many of them are proffesionalls but still haven't reached 150.

So in this division it is like: The skilled PVP players grind in PvP and Sectorers grind in sector. Because some people like Sector more than PVP anad PVP more than sector so balancing this would allow much more option to the game.

I've noticed such a balance in the game Rumble Fighter. I don't really like the game myself since there is no Level cap and nothing else happens after Lv. 15, but the option on game modes it gives simply says: ''U like pvp? Go level there.''
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Yz

You're meant to play all 3 modes. I myself am a PvPer but I grind to get the shit I need :/ Just like any other PvPer should do.
DISCORD killyzkill

bangaer2

To gather items is another thing. To level in pvp can be much more preferable to some players. Also if such a feature would be availible it would also mean that the exp is determined by the amount of damge + kills. Pushing would probably half the kill exp. This would be better and giving more reason to play pvp.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

I like your idea, but add the same rule that is used in sector : if you push, you get lower rewards. :P

bangaer2

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 03, 2011, 10:42:07 AM
I like your idea, but add the same rule that is used in sector : if you push, you get lower rewards. :P
Quote from: bangaer2 on June 03, 2011, 10:34:38 AM
To gather items is another thing. To level in pvp can be much more preferable to some players. Also if such a feature would be availible it would also mean that the exp is determined by the amount of damge + kills. Pushing would probably half the kill exp. This would be better and giving more reason to play pvp.
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

hawk5005

Quote from: bangaer2 on June 03, 2011, 10:53:28 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 03, 2011, 10:42:07 AM
Quote from: bangaer2 on June 03, 2011, 10:34:38 AM
Oops, didn't see that. :D

bangaer2

Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

necrozz

Quote from: bangaer2 on June 03, 2011, 10:13:07 AM
I've noticed such a balance in the game Rumble Fighter. I don't really like the game myself since there is no Level cap and nothing else happens after Lv. 15, but the option on game modes it gives simply says: ''U like pvp? Go level there.''

I've played RumbleFighter for 3 years. RF is basically PVP for level. The Adventure modes have been added not much time ago and had been srsly developed in order to satisfy everyone. So PvP meant level in there and still now, 80% of the players PvP to win. That's why this game also needs some balance itself because i wanted to PvP here too but i don't really get lvls n stuff.

bangaer2

Yes, what i was thinking, though my suggestion was to balance every mode to fit any persons' leveling style. If you are skilled in PvP, you would gain more exp in pvp compared to sector.

Rumble Fighter has 1 huge fail though:
Leveling is so boring(includes: no new features, no new armors etc.)

Your level is basiclly just ''show of''
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

zepher2211

Pvp was never made to level, never has been, never will be. It's about showing off your skill and aproach to the game, and any professional (term used lightly) doesn't give a shit about leveling as long as they're having fun. I'd agree to having rare drops or more events for pvp, but not increased rates. Base is much the same, I'd suggest this: raise base health, and increase the amount of gold it drops, if the game detects someone who takes all the gold, they only get a partial amount.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-