March 29, 2024, 10:49:27 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX »  lady with rose sig

lady with rose sig

Started by mo9, June 06, 2011, 10:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

i know its too much(brushes ...) and it fails but .... this is what i got

i know there are alot of things that are bad in it , so dont tell me whats bad unless u can tell me how to fix it please ::)

border is made by hawk's advice ;D :P i dont like the txt placement but after a while i gave up and threw it anywhere

No gradient :

purplish hue gradient :

clean orange gradient :
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kaos555

The path is open.

shiketsu

Looks good , what i'd suggest was to do a flow so her eyes and flower would get more attraction.

Overall good work

Meta

i like the 3rd one best, imo

NoS

Bad compo and statics

I could go on.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

shiketsu

June 07, 2011, 12:06:53 AM #5 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 12:07:09 AM by shiketsu
NoS, please stop criticizing other peoples work.

mo9

naah its ok , critisizm helps me become a better gfxer

@meta , yeah i figured its the only one that the colours dont look raelly messy  in

@shikietsu i dunno how to flow yet D: :P

vv secks box

NoS

Quote from: shiketsu on June 07, 2011, 12:06:53 AM
NoS, please stop criticizing other peoples work.
The thing that you people here don't understand is that if I keep saying only the good things that everyone else already says (whether I agree with them or not), what is the point is reiterating what's already been said when I could raise a different point.

The difference between you and me maybe is that I have standards.

handle with care.

shiketsu

At least tell him what you thing would improve the sig, instead of say its just bad.

NoS

Quote from: shiketsu on June 07, 2011, 12:41:01 AM
At least tell him what you thing would improve the sig, instead of say its just bad.
There's little that can be done to improve it, something like this needs to be started over.

handle with care.

Meta

Quote from: shiketsu on June 07, 2011, 12:41:01 AM

How would you know if he's saying its good or bad, he's just giving his opinion to the person who posted the sigs to share.

If you don't like it, ignore it.

mo9

Quote from: mo9 on June 07, 2011, 12:16:28 AM
naah its ok , critisizm helps me become a better gfxer

^^ point made :P thanks guys for the feedback  ;D

vv secks box

dimon69

Ok so.. The background looks ok, but in this sig it just looks like you made the background and the render was just pu there, it doesn't fit at all. The purple one is quite ..ok.. Also it has no flow at all, and try to avoid using white borders.. for this one it doesn't look good at all. Better use just a 1px black border, or 2px depends of the sig, or a very dark version of the main color from the sig. :).
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Yz

Once NoS has posted his criticism the sig has been judged and all else must be ignored.
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

Quote from: dimon69 on June 07, 2011, 06:45:07 AM
Ok so.. The background looks ok, but in this sig it just looks like you made the background and the render was just pu there, it doesn't fit at all. The purple one is quite ..ok.. Also it has no flow at all, and try to avoid using white borders.. for this one it doesn't look good at all. Better use just a 1px black border, or 2px depends of the sig, or a very dark version of the main color from the sig. :).

no white bordars , blend the render with the bg , and make flow got it :) thanks

Quote from: Tricky on June 07, 2011, 07:07:51 AM
Once NoS has posted his criticism the sig has been judged and all else must  state their opinion so mo9 can improve his work.

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-