June 03, 2024, 03:02:48 PMLatest Member: RandyFailm
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » my bout is not working !

my bout is not working !

Started by mkratochvil, June 11, 2011, 01:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkratochvil

this has done this before, one day i wake up in need of a fun game of bout but i load the game up and try logging in and it just loads and loads and wont let me in. i have loaded it for hours before and it still didn't log in. please help me

dont do drugs dont have unprotected sex dont be violent... leave that to me - mkratochvil XD

Toast

It should let you log in by now.

mkratochvil

its not its just loading and loading and loading and wont start and let me play...

dont do drugs dont have unprotected sex dont be violent... leave that to me - mkratochvil XD

Toast

Try re-downloading the updater.

koolwolf2

the high server might not be online but i think it got fixed though
Newest one:

mkratochvil

its not even the high server, i cant get logged in right when you type your user name and password in you click log in and it just loads on and on and wont log in...

mkratochvil

its still not working and im thinking about getting member soon ... how do u download the updater.. i downloaded boutcheetah again and it didnt work ... any other way?

Toast

It loads on forever?
Well, have you been messing with the files of Boutcheetah?

mkratochvil

I dont think so but o well im getting a new computer soon and it should work when i download it i hope

Toast

Most likely it is your computer.

koolwolf2

Quote from: mkratochvil on June 13, 2011, 09:44:38 PM
I dont think so but o well im getting a new computer soon and it should work when i download it i hope
try a restart maybe refresh ur ram :P or just kill explorer.exe i do that when am too lazy to restart
Newest one:

Santa

Please let me know if you have resolved your problem yet.

Thanks!

mkratochvil

Actuly my computer stopped working so im gettig it fixed and im going to home when its fixed i need to download boutcheetah again or it works when i get it back but anyways keep an eye On this post incase it doesnt work, thanks

mkratochvil

Sorry im on my ipod, i ment hope bot home

thebadboy500

it doesnt come up with boutcheetahhigh, and when i try logging in boutcheetahlow it wont log in
                                          kirby :D                                          Meta Knight :D                                      

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-