June 15, 2024, 05:41:32 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » To: RedEyes or any other Admins

To: RedEyes or any other Admins

Started by XenoPath, June 12, 2011, 02:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

Hello, could u make another Download Client? Because i cannot get to play without my Parents/Admins Password.

Im On Windows7 thats why, This Client supports Parental Controls :( Pls, i couldnt play because of that.

Pls Post here When ur done

Take Care
Xeno

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Gramps

Drug your parents and get the password :D

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

dimon69

"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

koolwolf2

Newest one:

Toast

Weren't you already playing in-game before?

XenoPath

i cant now, when RedEyes made a new Download. My updater just updated itself and then it became Allies With the Parental Controls. Pls Make another one PLS! And TOAST IS A FORUM MOD?? Congratz lol

XenoPath

I think i know why. This Program has No Publisher -.- It says unknown publisher.

RAUDOG

XenoPath

mo9

just ask your parents if u can play the game 0_o thats more of a personal issue not an issue on the developers side
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

koolwolf2

Quote from: mo9 on June 13, 2011, 08:10:15 AM
just ask your parents if u can play the game 0_o thats more of a personal issue not an issue on the developers side
^^^^
Logic you are basically asking us to not allow the game to be found using Parental Control BUT DUH that's why it's there 0,0
Newest one:

Santa

Unfortunately, there is not much that I can do to assist you since you do not have an administrator account on your computer.  If you could get the password by maybe asking them, then you should be able to download and install/play the game flawlessly.

I hope this comment helps, if not, please let me know.

XenoPath

i can play now, but i seems that everytime when i login, the Help (F1) Screens Pops Up, And i Kept getting DC all the time. but not for 204 and 221 And Lv1 ATM, as far as i known of.

Santa

Quote from: Ecilpse981 on June 14, 2011, 07:09:18 AM
i can play now, but i seems that everytime when i login, the Help (F1) Screens Pops Up, And i Kept getting DC all the time. but not for 204 and 221 And Lv1 ATM, as far as i known of.

You should probably re-download the client again to fix your disconnection problems, as it seems as if your missing client files.

XenoPath

Do i need to uninstall or just Click the download only?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-