May 23, 2024, 10:27:28 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » help please

help please

Started by VooDoo, June 12, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VooDoo

hey guys I was introduced to the site by dimon69 and was tolled that this here is a good place to get a C&C
so guys help me improve and C&C this tag of mine
thanks ^_^
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

Allie

mo9

umm most ppl here arnt as good as you so most of the C&C will be positive stuff XD

i really like it xpt the dark stuff ar the left (imo the upper part needs a little erasing) besides that its epix :D
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

In my opinion it needs a border.
Well, that's all, the rest is really good. :P

Yz

I see too much. The focal is all over the place & looks kinda LQ. Border woulda done well in this sig.. And only the top of the render looks blended at all. Has too much going on @ the top without enough going on at the bottom left, and I don't have much more to say, it's a good sig. Would say more but 5am & other stuffs
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Love it. Great Depth.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

VooDoo

Quote from: Allie on June 12, 2011, 04:59:31 PM
You're really good.

ye thanks ma'am ;)

Quote from: mo9 on June 12, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
umm most ppl here arnt as good as you so most of the C&C will be positive stuff XD

i really like it xpt the dark stuff ar the left (imo the upper part needs a little erasing) besides that its epix :D

hmm I will keep that in mind and don't be afraid to tell what on your mind lol, there are many flaws even in God :) (my philosophy) so don't be afraid and don't ever get dis heartend by any one else mate, you are your only opponent ;) Ive seen your sigs here and there ^_^ keep it up mate you too ;) and thx for the C&C

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 12, 2011, 05:19:43 PM
In my opinion it needs a border.
Well, that's all, the rest is really good. :P

hmm bout borders mate I never use them... just well don't like it dunno my fetishes I guess lol
and thanks mate ;)

Quote from: Tricky on June 12, 2011, 05:24:44 PM
I see too much. The focal is all over the place & looks kinda LQ. Border woulda done well in this sig.. And only the top of the render looks blended at all. Has too much going on @ the top without enough going on at the bottom left, and I don't have much more to say, it's a good sig. Would say more but 5am & other stuffs

hmm I see mate, well that is my style I guess ^_^, but I will make sure to take your input into considerations mate thanks for the C&C :)

Quote from: Optimism on June 12, 2011, 05:26:20 PM
Love it. Great Depth.

haha thanks brah ;)
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

mo9

umm are you australian ?

vv secks box

VooDoo

Quote from: mo9 on June 12, 2011, 07:39:40 PM
umm are you australian ?
nope mate why do you ask ? is it because I say mate? it is a universal word for friend or something like pal ;)
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

mo9

Quote from: VooDoo on June 12, 2011, 08:08:40 PM
Quote from: mo9 on June 12, 2011, 07:39:40 PM
umm are you australian ?
nope mate why do you ask ? is it because I say mate? it is a universal word for friend or something like pal ;)
mostly used in australia XD << stereo type :O

on topic : how did u do the light source ? added the colors and made them overlay ? ( cause it's like yellow but has orange at the edges)

vv secks box

hawk5005

Anyone speaking original English ( the one spoken in the UK ) says mate very often.

VooDoo

Quote from: mo9 on June 12, 2011, 08:12:45 PM
on topic : how did u do the light source ? added the colors and made them overlay ? ( cause it's like yellow but has orange at the edges)[/color][/b]

uhm this might be harsh but mate you need to understand more then C4D and brushes... you see this tag was purely made of brushes I created and lots of textures and layer settings... so I hope that you can understand that at this time Im un able to teach this style to you.
but when I feel you are ready I will teach it to you :)

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 12, 2011, 08:15:47 PM
Anyone speaking original English ( the one spoken in the UK ) says mate very often.

lol mate Im not a native English speaker but I was raised in an environment where we learned well what you call "original English" :)
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

NoS

I looked at it first and thought it looked nice.

Then I looked closer and didn't like it as much.

Too 'noisy', is how I feel about it. Focal could be moved slightly to the left and that perhaps rebalancing the composition could work. And maybe a little desaturation might do something nice. Border would also look nice. Oh and last thing. Seems to have too much conflicting elements. A coherent overtone, but incoherency between parts.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

VooDoo

Quote from: NoS on June 13, 2011, 07:49:28 AM

Too 'noisy', is how I feel about it. Focal could be moved slightly to the left and that perhaps rebalancing the composition could work. And maybe a little desaturation might do something nice. Border would also look nice. Oh and last thing. Seems to have too much conflicting elements. A coherent overtone, but incoherency between parts.

yikes ouch >.< thanks mate for the CnC conflicting element... I don't see them but I will try
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

Allie

Quote from: NoS on June 13, 2011, 07:49:28 AM

You didn't make this did you?
Cause if you did, this is the worst sig you've ever made.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-