May 25, 2024, 08:51:53 PMLatest Member: honk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » help please

help please

Started by VooDoo, June 12, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VooDoo

Allie hun, you can't tell a person that is his/her worse tag, what you need to do is to make them motivated I believe you are the leader here and people do take their leader's word very seriously (at least that is what I know) so do motivate others hun ^_^ your Jawesome too for runnin a place like this KIU ;)
Dimon did me 69 <3

VooDoo 4 Life BIATCH

koolwolf2

June 13, 2011, 11:47:27 PM #16 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:49:23 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: VooDoo on June 13, 2011, 11:22:10 PM
Allie hun, you can't tell a person that is his/her worse tag, what you need to do is to make them motivated I believe you are the leader here and people do take their leader's word very seriously (at least that is what I know) so do motivate others hun ^_^ your Jawesome too for runnin a place like this KIU ;)
Naa that's just allie

On Topic:I feel like the pic is not blended at all and the things in the bottom right corner eat up the hands other than that it's nice

P.S try blurring the back background slightly
Newest one:

NoS

Quote from: Allie on June 13, 2011, 04:51:58 PM
Quote from: NoS on June 13, 2011, 07:49:28 AM
I looked at it first and thought it looked nice.

Then I looked closer and didn't like it as much.

Too 'noisy', is how I feel about it. Focal could be moved slightly to the left and that perhaps rebalancing the composition could work. And maybe a little desaturation might do something nice. Border would also look nice. Oh and last thing. Seems to have too much conflicting elements. A coherent overtone, but incoherency between parts.

You didn't make this did you?
Cause if you did, this is the worst sig you've ever made.

It's still better than anything you've tried to do despite being much simpler
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-