May 26, 2024, 12:02:48 PMLatest Member: SoupaBliff
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » avatar please =3

Started by mo9, June 15, 2011, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Tricky on June 16, 2011, 04:52:24 AM
Yeah we get it you all love each other's cyber parts so much... don't need a mod to recognize this thread has served its purpose now that AllEyes and dii are talking to each other >.>
There was nothing, and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploaded for no reason, creating you for the sole purpose of reviewing my conversation with Dii.

mo9

Yeah we get it you all love each other's cyber parts so much... don't need a mod to recognize this thread has served its purpose now that AllEyes and dii are talking to each other >.>
1. no it hasnt served it purpose cause other ppl might make smth better/worse
2. alex and dii can do w/e the **** they want in my thread
3. if your annoyed by anything just keep it to yourself or QQ ur choice

tried to say it in the nicest way possible
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

dimon69

Quote from: mo9 on June 16, 2011, 09:57:25 AM

It doesn't really annoy me what he said and I don't think alex has any problem with what he said, therefor let's leave it like that. :)
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Yz

June 17, 2011, 01:47:29 AM #18 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:48:00 AM by Tricky
Quote from: mo9 on June 16, 2011, 09:57:25 AM

Okay, I'll address those being "nice" as well.

1. You're wearing something, if anyone wants to make another the spammers can stfu 'til then.
2. So they can spam like ****s in all your threads because you want to? K I'll go make a "I'm a spamming retard" in BC over and over and let all my friends say "I'm retarded" in them for 10 pages each and we'll hit on the random girl that posts there too.
3. Usually I'd just say "lol ***got u mad?" But I'll go seriously about this. http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,12209.0.html
Maybe you should take your own raging advice and keep shit that annoys you to yourself, kid.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

I agree with tricky.
Quit it with the e-hornyness and stay on topic or I will lock it.

AllEyesOnMe

June 17, 2011, 07:48:32 AM #20 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:01:38 AM by AllEyesOnMe
This is going great.
Katy Perry "California Gurls" Official Parody - California Boys So horny now.
Tricky yu mad I'm not "hitting" on yu ?

zepher2211

Holy Shit. I get this p.m from tricky asking for my opinion, and my opinion is that I've witnessed the  most immature little kids ruining a discussions in b.c's history, you're in the ****ing gfx section, katy perry, or anything to do with her, belongs in an offtopic/spam discussion, I considered some of you to be decent forumers, but I've never seen you guys spamming, if a thread is to devolve like this, and you want people to "say whatever the **** they wanna say" in your thread, then request a mod to move it through p.m, as this is ridiculous. This is why when I was a mod noobs like you stfu, I warned you for spamming even if it was "looked down upon."
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

June 17, 2011, 05:36:00 PM #22 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 05:37:39 PM by mo9
alex was being sarcastic abt how ppl dnt like how me and alex talk to dii they consider evry joke / pun  as "hitting"
and there is nothing horny abt this allie its just friends discussing the avatar
and no dont waste your energy imma lock this myself

yeah and i'm called the immature one ugh ...
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-