June 02, 2024, 03:37:06 PMLatest Member: jachary
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » it has gone too far

it has gone too far

Started by mo9, June 16, 2011, 08:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Tricky was best mod/GM in this game. Ever.

Hop off now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Not near the end of his modship.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Yz

June 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM #18 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:34:31 AM by Tricky
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 17, 2011, 12:48:21 AM

I can agree with that but you have to remember I was trying to get demoted there.

Quote from: Corr on June 17, 2011, 12:25:14 AM

Hop off now.

no ur best ever :-*

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 16, 2011, 11:32:38 PM
If I wanna say I don't like someone I'm gonna say it, screw letting someone silence me because they don't like the words coming from my keyboard >.>.

I also have to agree with this. I personally think you're(mo9) just sticking up for Toast, who I assume is one of the ones you're protecting, because he's one of your spamming buddies. If he was a proper mod, you, dii, AllEyes and the other ones wouldn't be turning every thread you touch to one of those kids chat rooms. I just don't think the right people are picked in this community and it's probably one of BC's biggest unidentified issues. I could name off the bat who shouldn't be a staff member and give enough reasons that would get them demoted in a regular server hosted by a growing company. Anyways, honesty da policy, and you, mo9, can't tell people how to think, you just can't.

@bounty: No, just no. Gramps > all. Firey barely ever played ._. even when he promised me he would now that I came back
DISCORD killyzkill

Bounty

Quote from: Tricky on June 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM

I can agree with that but you have to remember I was trying to get demoted there.

Hop off now.

If I wanna say I don't like someone I'm gonna say it, screw letting someone silence me because they don't like the words coming from my keyboard >.>.

I also have to agree with this. I personally think you're(mo9) just sticking up for Toast, who I assume is one of the ones you're protecting, because he's one of your spamming buddies. If he was a proper mod, you, dii, AllEyes and the other ones wouldn't be turning every thread you touch to one of those kids chat rooms. I just don't think the right people are picked in this community and it's probably one of BC's biggest unidentified issues. I could name off the bat who shouldn't be a staff member and give enough reasons that would get them demoted in a regular server hosted by a growing company. Anyways, honesty da policy, and you, mo9, can't tell people how to think, you just can't.

@bounty: No, just no. Gramps > all. Firey barely ever played ._. even when he promised me he would now that I came back

Hello to you too.

You're right Gramp>All.

I don't get the greeting from you anymore. :(

Yz

Cuz you stopped BC and Ugly Ponies :[
DISCORD killyzkill

Bounty

mo9

tricky i am not telling ppl what to think , they can have they're own opinion but as long as they stay within they're boundaries and dont cross they're limits expressing those thoughts i dont mind

i have to repeat this not only about toast this has happened with others ...(not all of them are new staff)

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

June 17, 2011, 01:48:12 PM #23 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:49:32 PM by Tricky
Quote from: mo9 on June 17, 2011, 06:23:48 AM
tricky i am not telling ppl what to think , they can have they're own opinion but as long as they stay within they're boundaries and dont cross they're limits expressing those thoughts i dont mind

i have to repeat this not only about toast this has happened with others ...(not all of them are new staff)

Everyone has their own opinions and everyone has their own personal "boundary limit". Yours must be pretty small, all I've seen is "Toast shouldn't be mod" and "Gz to all cept toast"...

Figures, you're talking about old staff but this threads only made when we make fun of toast.

Quote from: mo9 on June 16, 2011, 09:57:25 AMif your annoyed by anything just keep it to yourself or QQ ur choice
DISCORD killyzkill

koolwolf2

I don't think he is talking about the opinions but why people voice em 0,0 since i also believe he is talking about toast they shouldn't do such things because he is young 0,0 i didn't see him do anythin wrong (at least as far as i know) now stop picking on his age 0,0 and about the others i really don't know not that active or that old to tell anythin

but tricky kinda makes sense 0,0
Newest one:

mo9

ugh .. this is hopeless bai
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Iridion

Quote from: iwasbobo on June 16, 2011, 08:41:47 PM
Well, if you're going to stop this, you may as well stop the many other issues in discussions that this community has. For example, it's hard to keep a serious discussion going, because there's always people that end up spamming the life out of it, every time. >__>
i forgot, you bobo or cj?
??? ???

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on June 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM

Hop off now.

I'd have to say it's not an unidentified issue, it's just that even though the issues known, no one will take immediate action (replacing staff) to stop it, I'll refer to how long it took them to replace you even when you were trying to be demoted.

Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

I'd say it's unidentified by higher staff though
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on June 17, 2011, 03:36:57 PM
I'd say it's unidentified by higher staff though

It is possible that Allie doesn't even read half the shit I send on msn O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024