June 01, 2024, 03:05:17 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » survival levels

survival levels

Started by fantasmo, June 17, 2011, 01:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantasmo

this would be really epic , endless waves of bots , starts with some sucky ones , they get better every round. U would get xp for how many rounds you survive, maybe every 5 rounds a boss and chance for boxes. also a list of high scores would be nice for this.

Yz

This may be cliche, but I would JIZZ CONSTANTLY for a mode like this.. if it could be done.. aw man <3
DISCORD killyzkill

momdad1223

+1 Support man, this sounds great.  ;D
I am cold and unforgiving. I will slit your throat without a second thought. Nice to meet you. ~Venom

zepher2211

Made this suggestion a dozen times before, as far as I've been told, it isn't possible.
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 05:11:38 AM
Made this suggestion a dozen times before, as far as I've been told, it isn't possible.

Anything is possible, you just have to belieeeeeeeeeve.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

koolwolf2

Quote from: killerpig on June 18, 2011, 05:14:38 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 05:11:38 AM

Anything is possible, you just have to belieeeeeeeeeve.
And have the source engine :P
Newest one:

asmit10

Well...It couldn't go on forever, atleast I don't think BUT couldn't they just put the map like 94 and start off by putting monsters from map 1 to map 221 the only problem would be making it so you get exp for every kill and to make it so you dont have to win to get the exp. It's more than likely possible just i can almost promise every "important" person in this community would have to demand a survival mode before they made it.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-