April 25, 2024, 07:03:38 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Post your armour ideas!

Post your armour ideas!

Started by Santa, June 21, 2011, 10:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

acer could u put all those posts into just one ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

mo9

+1 for the metal sonic the cape could be made as wings too
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

koolwolf2

lots of sonic stuff why not just make a whole new bot with sonic parts ;P
Newest one:

hawk5005

I got an idea of a new bot, I can make the sketch to look awesome too, but I don't have a scanner, Lol.

koolwolf2

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 22, 2011, 06:26:06 AM
I got an idea of a new bot, I can make the sketch to look awesome too, but I don't have a scanner, Lol.
a camera solves this issue :D
Newest one:

ZeroUH

Tekimoto

why copying stuff, just make a new one without copying >.>

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

koolwolf2

She's thinkin of a set but ya it would be badass :D
Newest one:

Bubu

Seem that the only thing we doesnt have is creativity lol...
Umm also i dont know at all but we probably got the program to do new designs, but are you sure we got the people to do them? One thing is having the program another is to have some people taht can use it to make "good" designs, so probably we need to start with some suggestions that be not that complex, and with the time we will be able to ask more complex things as the people that will use the program get good at it, as i guess Matt wont do all.

I will suggest that before we start to ask for original things we Rip some easy robots from things like this:  http://www.phoenixrisingstudios.com/murbs/medabots2.gif Will be a good test to the program and a good form for us to know how far we can go on our suggestions.

And i will love Optimus head <3
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

zepher2211

Quote from: Bubu on June 22, 2011, 01:40:32 PM
Seem that the only thing we doesnt have is creativity lol...
Umm also i dont know at all but we probably got the program to do new designs, but are you sure we got the people to do them? One thing is having the program another is to have some people taht can use it to make "good" designs, so probably we need to start with some suggestions that be not that complex, and with the time we will be able to ask more complex things as the people that will use the program get good at it, as i guess Matt wont do all.

I will suggest that before we start to ask for original things we Rip some easy robots from things like this:  http://www.phoenixrisingstudios.com/murbs/medabots2.gif Will be a good test to the program and a good form for us to know how far we can go on our suggestions.

And i will love Optimus head <3

Just make the model then have someone like jeff, meteor, or me do the texture. (Only people that I've seen good modding come out of regularly)
Powersurge
Headstrong

iwasbobo

They have someone to create the models already. I believe the current issue is figuring out how to implement them.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zepher2211

Tons of ways to implement new models O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

This aint' no joke. I just saw a new head on Kenny's TV o.O.

Holy shit...
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-