July 04, 2024, 07:28:01 AMLatest Member: Josephadura
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Help!!!!!!! Lenguaje Traducido

Help!!!!!!! Lenguaje Traducido

Started by Electronic, June 22, 2011, 04:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electronic

June 22, 2011, 04:45:42 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 07:18:43 PM by Electronic
Hola,El problema es que cuando inicio BoutCheetah y pongo start no se pone el juego ya intente reinstalar pero lo mismo solo pongo start se sale el launcher normal pero espero a que se ponga el juego pero no se pone porfavor :( :( :( :(

Santa

Hello, can you please post your issue in the language that you speak in.  I will get one of our language experts to properly translate it.  Thanks!

asmit10

Quote from: RedEyes on June 22, 2011, 06:25:16 PM
Hello, can you please post your issue in the language that you speak in.  I will get one of our language experts to properly translate it.  Thanks!
you could just use bing translate, :P .
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Dusk

He wants it to be properly translated. Most, if not all will mess up when translating in some kind of way.
But yes, that can be used as well.

Once you reply with your problem in your "1st" language then I am sure, I or RedEyes will be able to assist you.

Toast

Translation: Hello, The problem is that when I start and put BoutCheetah not put start and try to reinstall the game but it just put out the launcher start is normal but I hope to let the game but please do not put..

What he's trying to say is that he can't start the game.

Meteor

Quote from: Toast on June 26, 2011, 12:15:36 PM
Translation: Hello, The problem is that when I start and put BoutCheetah not put start and try to reinstall the game but it just put out the launcher start is normal but I hope to let the game but please do not put..

What he's trying to say is that he can't start the game.
It's like you used Google Translate for that .__.

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

Hola,El problema es que cuando inicio BoutCheetah y pongo start no se pone el juego ya intente reinstalar pero lo mismo solo pongo start se sale el launcher normal pero espero a que se ponga el juego pero no se pone porfavor

ello, the problem is when i start boutcheetah and press start the game doesnt start at all i tried to reinstall but when i press start the launcher opens normally and i hope the game starts but it doesnt

think thats it

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dusk

Does an error appear?
Does the launcher window close when you press the Launch button or the button have no effect?

Have you tried restarting your computer. I say this because I had this problem before and I had to delete a process using the task manager.
But you can also just restart the computer and the BoutCheetah process should automatically delete itself.

Santa

Hola, este problema es generalmente causada debido a que tener un antivirus instalado que detecte que el cliente BoutCheetah como un virus. Con el fin de solucionar este problema, o bien habría que añadir boutcheetah a las excepciones, o deshabilitarlo.

Tener un día maravilloso,

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-