May 23, 2024, 04:22:16 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Whats your thoughts on staff member's getting kick out of guilds.

Whats your thoughts on staff member's getting kick out of guilds.

Started by Selene, June 30, 2011, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should staff member's be back in guilds?

Don't care
Don't let staff member's back in guilds
Don't care

Selene

I think the player's should vote for if gm's and mods are aloud to go in the guilds again, because I don't give a shit if they are in guilds and dont give a shit if red passes Silence or any guild who has a gm in it. So I think we should vote what we want.

Plus post you thoughts.

Thanks

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Rossbach

People should have a right to be in a guild they want. They shouldn't be forced into a useless staff guild that has no real meaning.

Omnomnom eating toast.

mhj

there is a lot of advantages for those guilds who have gms or mods in their guilds. i think its okay if they rejoin if they make a change. i think they should gain 20% lesser GP from a lv than regularly people does.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Rossbach

Quote from: mhj on June 30, 2011, 08:33:54 PM
there is a lot of advantages for those guilds who have gms or mods in their guilds. i think its okay if they rejoin if they make a change. i think they should gain 20% lesser GP from a lv than regularly people does.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the GM guns.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Meta

Tbh, this whole "staff guild" idea was wayyyyyy too late, ideas like this should've been made from the beginning, now you see staff raging because they leave their main guild, all their hard earned GP.

In my opinion, let the mods/gms be in whatever guild they want.

supar

I completely disagree with the decision that has been made. Staff should be able to enjoy the benefit of the gm gun, the gp they can get with there items, and do it in the guild they want. Just because they are getting more points because they can do it faster doesn't mean you have to be upset about it. They work and help our community, they deserve something. But that's my opinion...

Yz

To be honest, imo other guilds that get mad about not having GM's are just jealous that they don't have the social merit to get anyone in their guild to a GM position. :)
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Tricky on June 30, 2011, 08:48:14 PM
To be honest, imo other guilds that get mad about not having GM's are just jealous that they don't have the social merit to get anyone in their guild to a GM position. :)

^

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bounty

I just remembered that they have that Staff guild in the lower server when they first created it. And what do you know, we all went inactive.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Tekimoto

Let him get an alt, let all the GM stuff get transferred to that alt, make the alt get in staff guild. Done. (GM Gramps still in red, Gramps in staff)

Rossbach

Good job Opti avoiding my reply. Don't get all mad because I posted in announcements. /QQ

Anyways here is what I posted, you can't avoid it now answer:

Quote from: Optimism on June 30, 2011, 08:56:13 PM
Quote from: Tricky on June 30, 2011, 08:54:51 PM
If you can't understand, at this point, why Gramps DOESN'T WANT to be staff (NO MATTER WHETHER HE GETS A LV 200 ALT OR NOT,) then you need to... understand it >.>

My point is, that community comes first. The community is pissed that staff (GMs) are allowed in guilds. For the sake of community, Gramps should understand that his point doesn't hold weight. He has lost NOTHING, other than the title of GM within his guild. If you can't sacrifice a guild title, WHILE KEEPING YOUR GM ACCOUNT IN ANOTHER GUILD, then by all means, step down.

I'm getting fairly frustrated at this point. I've done everything possible to assure an easy transition. Gods don't run the show here -- humans do, meaning, mistakes happen. Mistakes were made with regard to litigation of this decision. Understand this and grow up.

The community is not pissed off at all about staff being allowed into guilds. Staff are not robots, this is not a company, this is just a childish private server. Who is even pissed about? The only person I know would be Ice who is STAFF and is probably happy that he is getting his way and not staff like Gramps. Look at what has happened now. The community is even more pissed after you tried to "fix" it.

If you make a new account for Gramps, even if he accepted it he would only play on that account not is GM account anymore. Thus the whole idea of "GM" is gone.

Are you saying Gramps has no say in this at all? That is one of the reasons why Gramps is mad in the first place.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Optimism

I'm not saying he has no say. Oh contrare. I've simply talked to Allie about this already. She was going to do it regardless. I understand why she was as well. The needs for this outweigh the nots. I'm simply a messenger playing damage control at this point, so don't curb stomp me more than once...or twice...please.

Ross, go to the silence thread and pose that same question. People are pissed. This is fact.

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

I lol'd because three days ago Allie told Lyric if he didn't join Sanctuary she'd make a staff guild and move all staff there.

@Opti: Au Contraire*
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-