Mrhappy

Iri Remove a +4 Kilohawk Set
And Plasmo +4 Body

And Add 25Mil To are overall Price :D

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 01, 2010, 07:16:02 AM
Optimism, you use to play Starcraft, didn't you? I wonder, do you play Sc2 now? Is the game worth it?

I didn't buy it due to my poorness. Nitex, join up skankosaurus >.<.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Raykion

Oh come on. Let Dark in.
Dark, Nitex, and Me in the same guild again. That doesn't happen since we joined Deadly Arsenal.

iwasbobo

I would, but Zom/Meta/Bounty would hate me since I already quit that shop. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

iwasbobo

We ran into trouble with not having enough space. So we just sorted it out by giving certain people certain items. I mainly quit because no one PM'd me their items, and I wasn't able to keep the shop going. PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO PM THE CREATOR ON A DAILY BASIS. Depending on how many people were in the shop, we could work something out.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

iwasbobo

Fira said no to that, too. >_>

We begged for it, but still no.

EDIT: I already have a random account for a shop, too. Doesn't have any stashes yet, but Bobo has all 5.

RAUDOG

Notice to all silence members, I believe that no Silence member should sell items to another Silence member, We need to help each-other, lvling up and also with parts, a guild is like a family to me, so would you sell items to ur family members? I  help a-lot of you with parts, but when it comes to +5 parts, i'll let u use them until you win the parts then u should return them, I'm tired of hearing are members talking about selling parts to each-other, if thats the case u all own me a-lot, so lets not go there, just be a family and take care of each-other. Look at these other guilds talking about selling items to each other, thats some sorry crap, You have guilds out here saying they take care of everything, bull crap, they don't even take care of there members, So i'll make sure there we are nothing like them. P.S. . So take care and get busy. BAD ASS 99.

Gramps

I could help with a shop :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

FireyDevel

September 01, 2010, 06:30:58 PM #1254 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:34:13 PM by FireyDevel
Quote from: RAUDOG on September 01, 2010, 06:09:37 PM
Look at these other guilds talking about selling items to each other, thats some sorry crap, You have guilds out here saying they take care of everything, bull crap, they don't even take care of there members, So i'll make sure there we are nothing like them. P.S. . So take care and get busy. BAD ASS 99.

Lol I liked you up until you decided you were going to call out Redemption. For starters, check our thread. Hear of people complaining? Hear any bad flack about our guild? Notice how we grind together, have the most GP, and a guild that doesn't hack.

You show me where in our thread does it say we don't take care of our members? Hell, Gramps, Iri, TehNoob, Meta, Ross, Bounty, Myself, Robo, Vedzen, Tricky, are all 200 or there abouts, and you know what I see? I see every one of them grinding, not by themselves, but in rooms full of Redemption members who are lower levels, doing levels like 161 at lvl 200 JUST to get boxes for the other players.

Btw, the last family I saw hack together as much as you guys, were in The Hills Have Eyes.

You may be trying to get your guild to be more like a family? But right now it's looked upon like insest...
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Meta

Quote from: FireyDevel on September 01, 2010, 06:30:58 PM
Lol I liked you up until you decided you were going to call out Redemption. For starters, check our thread. Hear of people complaining? Hear any bad flack about our guild? Notice how we grind together, have the most GP, and a guild that doesn't hack.

You show me where in our thread does it say we don't take care of our members? Hell, Gramps, Iri, TehNoob, Meta, Ross, Bounty, Myself, Robo, Vedzen, Tricky, are all 200 or there abouts, and you know what I see? I see every one of them grinding, not by themselves, but in rooms full of Redemption members who are lower levels, doing levels like 161 at lvl 200 JUST to get boxes for the other players.

Btw, the last family I saw hack together as much as you guys, were in The Hills Have Eyes.

You may be trying to get your guild to be more like a family? But right now it's looked upon like insest...

Yay I was named in this. <3

Optimism

Count me out on the shop. My marketing days are far behind me.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

vedzen

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2010, 06:46:03 PM
Yay I was named in this. <3

You?! I can't believe i was named in this  :P :-* Thanks a lot. Redemption ftw.

Mrhappy

Iri i gota try and make gigas fast so doing cheap shop.. Ill post you with some more items for this shop so keep it open. But all the present items i am going to take and make a shop tmoz and then ill get some more for this.
Any way BedTime Bye :D

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

SuperSoul

Dam lil man, I didn't i hurt ur little feelings, by the way, i'm talking to Silence members, i don't go to any1's guild post and say anything, if u caught a feeling, thats on you, I'm not trippin on you, so don't trip on me,. It's a-lot people i like thats in all guilds, But my favorites are Meta & Robocop, . I'm not a hater, so don't u be hating ok. BAD ASS 99

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-