June 15, 2024, 05:07:29 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

September 30, 2010, 03:09:37 PM #2280 Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 03:12:21 PM by Tricky
Quote from: Optimism on September 30, 2010, 02:19:18 PM
Tricky shut ure hole ;/.

Polar, you fail, sir >.>...

Hopefully, the best pvpers that ever existed within the orignial game remain here, by my side on boutcheetah.

How the hell can you possibly make the argument that B.E. is better than B.C.? Sure, we need a better skin; however, leveling is possible here, which makes PvP and BvB possible. Low level pvp simply isn't enjoyable because it takes away many aspects of the upper tier (high level) play that I and so many other high level pvpers are used to.

IMO, B.C. is perfect, aside from the text/skin.

stfu retard

you got given everything in this game + more, i dont care about neither games being better then each other but fags not shutting up with their drama loving keyboard warrior hands just incite attention.

no1 care.

but bout evo is better
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

1 more thing fit for a new post

the only good pvper that hasn't moved to bout evo is nitex, and where is S_A & OmegaNeox?
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

The best PvPers who currently play, both Evo and BC, is me, Star, Opti, Nitex and probably Mihai.
Pretty sure Mihai is the only person who "moved".

Yz

September 30, 2010, 03:37:25 PM #2283 Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 03:39:42 PM by Tricky
you fail.

btw why has corr beaten all of you, tok beaten all of you & bobo beaten all of you

only 3

dont forget ninja too
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2010, 03:34:59 PM
The best PvPers who currently play, both Evo and BC, is me, Star, Opti, Nitex and probably Meta.
Pretty sure Mihai is the only person who "moved".

::)
Immature moment of the day.

Allie

Nah.
I'm quite considered in the list.
Tricky can't talk, period.

Opti, Star, Nitex and Mihai would all consider me part of the list, and since they're on the list, their opinion matters more than yours.
Besides, Tricky's all lag.

Yz

The list you made.

i've heard the sentence "Tricky's all lag" only from people I'm owning in debates so they just go into denial ^-^;

and "btw why has corr beaten all of you, tok beaten all of you & bobo beaten all of you

only 3

dont forget ninja too"
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

iri pwn all of u so why bother

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Ninja's good, all four of us are probly better than Corr, pretty sure Tok isn't good at PvP, Bobo is good, but not as good as us.

Yz

I've watched corr tear you apart, i can remember because i was like "L0L ALIE U SUHK!!!" the whole fight.

Tok beat opti+other guy i dont know, + bobo beats mihai and nitex/opti most the time.

btw why you make excuses like u dont try against upper?
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

I hate versing upper, I win against everything else.
Corr last versed me back when I was struggling to get Wolfy to red.
Won't say anything against Tok, never saw him PvP.
Bobo has played me, and there's no denying that he's not as good as you're drawing him out to be.

Yz

i'll ignore you saying you win against everything else and simply ask you this:

If you're such a good pvper, surely you should be able to fight uppercut? its no more powerful than Rush or Guard Crush (probably less powerful) and thus if you can't win against someone using it, that doesn't null their victory. Surge_Assassin WAS the best PvP'er on bots, even better than Ornalth (Tok pretty much agreed on that and he <3s Ornalth) and he used uppercut. Omega used uppercut, Tok used uppercut, Pimp used uppercut etc...
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

What's that have to do with anything.
Trying to pinpoint on one weakness isn't anything.
I'll answer this with a simple sentence:
I prefer not to fight upper, but I do anyway, thanks to Opti.
You're kinda late on this attack: upper was my weakness a month ago.

If you'd kindly like to return to the fact that Opti, Star, Nitex and me vs Evo's best 4 PvPers, we'd win, that'd be appreciated.
;o

Yz

corr, tok, bobo & i can destroy you guise 8D
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Opti can take Corr and you at the same time.
Star can take Tok, if not, he'd have backup.
And I can no doubt take Bobo.
Nitex wouldn't really even be needed for that four team.
o.O.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-