June 01, 2024, 07:00:08 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InternetPedo

U MAD SON?

I provided some form of proof that I beat you. You provided no proof.

Therefore Occam's razor deducts that I am more likely telling the truth ("which I know I am, and you know I am" to use your twisted and flawed statement).

I haven't played since 2008 - But I beat you then and I bet despite me only playing PvP twice since then (with Mihai to test all the maps loaded, and I was on a patch) I bet I'll still win and you'll go "BUT U R LAG HAXOR BAWWWWWWW".

Mihax

Quote from: Optimism on October 01, 2010, 02:51:27 PM
No? The best pvpers remain here at level 200. Thus, the best games remain here...

Why would I waste my time on a bunch of has beens, aside from yourself.

Level 200? Don't get me started on levels. ._.
No matter at what level, skill is still important in a pvp game, and you can't deny that.
Why waste your time? Well idk, might be indeed a waste of time, but it sure sounds silly when someone says "I can do this and that" followed by an excuse, especially when it comes from you. Just do it and stop being like that. >: (

@Tok Your screens look alright to me, but lemme ask this. Are those screenies ALL there is to see? Aren't you missing, perhaps, some losses?  :P

Edit: Grammar mistakes. >__>

InternetPedo

I've lost to Optimism before in 1v1s and I'm not too proud or ignorant to lie about that.

However my record against him is in my favour and those were the last three 1v1s I played against him.

Optimism

October 01, 2010, 03:21:39 PM #2373 Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 03:23:33 PM by Optimism
Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 03:18:57 PM
I've lost to Optimism before in 1v1s and I'm not too proud or ignorant to lie about that.

However my record against him is in my favour and those were the last three 1v1s I played against him.

L O L. Kid has real life issues if he has to lie on the interwebz. I wouldn't be surprised if hes somehow subconsciously convinced himself that this is truth. You're a demented ****.

I didn't once deny that low level takes skill as well...

Higher level PvP is more fun imo. There is broader technique implementation at this level.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

InternetPedo

"LOL I HAS NO COUNTER ARGUMENT SO I R JUST SAY DAT I R RIGHT DEN I CLAIM DAT PERSON WITH EVIDENCE IZ CRAZY LOLOL"

Optimism

Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 04:03:44 PM
"LOL I HAS NO COUNTER ARGUMENT SO I R JUST SAY DAT I R RIGHT DEN I CLAIM DAT PERSON WITH EVIDENCE IZ CRAZY LOLOL"

If I wanted a counter argument, I'd just take Fira into a private room with me and forge some falsified screenies...

There is no need for a counter argument, given we were both in that room and both experienced the series of 24 games. You lost all but one. I don't care what the public believes -- I know this is fact.
- Opti -
- Retired -

InternetPedo

I don't need an argument then, given you were in that room for all 30 games.

You lost all but one and you know it. That's the truth, stop making up lies about "23 games".

Optimism

Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 04:20:19 PM
I don't need an argument then, given you were in that room for all 30 games.

You lost all but one and you know it. That's the truth, stop making up lies about "23 games".

You're a nutty kid.
- Opti -
- Retired -

InternetPedo

Says the "mature college student" who rages over the internet over a children's game.

FireyDevel

Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 05:02:33 PM
Says the "mature college student" who rages over the internet over a children's game.

It issss? Where does it say "From ages x-x" Everyone says this is a kids game, but hell, do adults not play video games?
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: InternetPedo on October 01, 2010, 01:36:47 PM
It's called "Open 3" late at night. Literally no one is ever on, and I insisted on Open 3 because on Open 1 I used to get really bad lag on my old internet connection (BT sucks, you can't argue with that). If you don't believe it was Open 3 then that's not my issue, I didn't take screenshots of the lobby that night (and let's face it why would I?).

Oh, and I took those screenshots out then because like I said in my first post, I have a lot of screenies and it takes forever to find anything. I have literally several GB of screenies from 2006 to 2010.

I'd have no problem with this "top pvp'er" bull**** if Optimism wasn't so "I'm the best, always was, always will be and you're all ****". He takes on "apprentices" such as Blade_Assassin and then claims they lag/hack/cheat or whatever if they ever beat him. He simply can't ever accept losing, such as why he claims Surge_Assassin used hiddenware (PROTIP: Your connection isn't great Optimism, so you're not exactly going to get a lag free game) because he got absolutely trashed by him.

Oh, and Nitex - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DMuzGNf6e2sJ:phpbb.acclaim.com/bots/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D45137%26postdays%3D0%26postorder%3Dasc%26start%3D15%26sid%3D070b20a321278daad74c499b3591bd1e+bots+acclaim+ornalth&hl=en&client=firefox-a&gl=uk&strip=1

Oh and since I'm being pretty civil about this (considering I'm telling everyone to not come and spam your server because it's pointless violence) would you mind telling RedEyes or whoever it is that their "DDoS" program really doesn't work... It's called a firewall >_>

You do realize that was when I wasn't even near level 80?
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on October 01, 2010, 05:08:50 PM
You do realize that was when I wasn't even near level 80?

I suggest we all just move on. I can personally attest to corr, Dave and bobo's abilities in PvP and we supersede each of them. I don't want to judge tricky because I really can't tell how good he is given the lag.

Split, and lets move on :).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

is the fight between you and nitex (finally) over?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FireyDevel

I wanna make sure that everyone is ok with a split, whereas I do NOT want people freaking over posts that are now gone if I proceed to split this....

Comment.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-