June 01, 2024, 07:28:44 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on October 14, 2010, 02:08:35 PM
Hulk was easily one of the best basers. Giga abused TD...guy woulda lost his 5 lives twice as fast if not for this fact. I don't even consider him top 5 ;/.

Lyfe, davey relapse, sparkz, ext. I saw these guys rap3 "the best basers" ;/.

Pulk wasn't even good...just a TD abuser and random spam.

I played with Umak, yourself, hulk, giga, pulk, ext...

My opinion is objectively based, although, it is still an opinion.

SPARKZ, RELAPSE, DAVEY AND LYFE.. YOU'RE JUST SAYING WHO WAS IN YOUR GUILD LMAO

sparkz was shit i kicked relapse's ass when i was a coinless ram davy is the biggest meh you can think of, lyfe is definitely good though
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on October 15, 2010, 03:30:25 AM
SPARKZ, RELAPSE, DAVEY AND LYFE.. YOU'RE JUST SAYING WHO WAS IN YOUR GUILD LMAO

sparkz was **** i kicked relapse's ass when i was a coinless ram davy is the biggest meh you can think of, lyfe is definitely good though

Tricky, when I bring wins to the table vs. every other team at the time, over and over, this influences my opinion on whose thee best. Not once do I remember the others listed winning decisively vs our team. We ****ing rap3d kids.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

i unno, i didn't play sparkz too much but he JOINED in 09, you sure he was real good?

relapse was a bit overrated i think same with davy
DISCORD killyzkill

InternetPedo

Quote from: Cornhl on October 14, 2010, 02:12:58 PM
>_> Hulky is a 6/10 imo.
There's best basers I've seen are : Giga, Lyfe, Lone, Exxar, and S_A.
Giga usually used a lv 40 and raped high levels including all of the ones you named.. He had 0 competition.

No TokZilla or Umak? x_X

Oh and Opti, me/Jew/Exxeh/S_A (OS' BvB team after Umak, 0utraged and Corr quit in most matches) destroyed every other base team - We were the best base team, and as backup we had the three retired players I just mentioned PLUS CursedSun and that lot...

Giga was the best at base really, and saying he abused TD is pretty funny considering in base TA is probably more powerful especially with our tactic of me and Jew destroying them as patches taking almost no damage from trans... Giga also barely wore any coin items by the way.

If you gather a team of four rams I'll be happy for our team to base you on BOUT Evo, as soon as I re do the base system somewhat.

Optimism

October 15, 2010, 05:24:00 PM #2554 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 05:36:34 PM by Optimism
Quote from: InternetPedo on October 15, 2010, 01:44:14 PM
No TokZilla or Umak? x_X

Oh and Opti, me/Jew/Exxeh/S_A (OS' BvB team after Umak, 0utraged and Corr quit in most matches) destroyed every other base team - We were the best base team, and as backup we had the three retired players I just mentioned PLUS CursedSun and that lot...

Giga was the best at base really, and saying he abused TD is pretty funny considering in base TA is probably more powerful especially with our tactic of me and Jew destroying them as patches taking almost no damage from trans... Giga also barely wore any coin items by the way.

If you gather a team of four rams I'll be happy for our team to base you on BOUT Evo, as soon as I re do the base system somewhat.

You never played my base team? We offered time and time again and your guild just kept declining. So, definitively, no.

As for giga, on my 9 month splurge at base, he was always using full TD. I'd much rather play a team full of TA than a team full of TD...any day.

You never once played my team. My team beat the best basers mentioned throughout the old bots forum (not you, dave, not S_A and not jewric). Exxeh was just terrible...This is where I derive my conclusion. Sparkz was an excellent bvber (defender)...and Davey isn't overrated, by any means.

Relapse was just good as hell...and lyfe is excellent.

You kids are either:

1) Completely blind to skill or two (the more probable cause)

2) Bias to yourself and your friends. Be objective, for once please. This means earning legit wins (not falsified screenies). There were countless basers better than each and every one of you. The simple fact that you, jewric and exxeh lack PvP ability puts you at a huge disadvantage already. Additionally, the BvB technique to team play is far from difficult to learn. My opinion --> the best pvpers make the best bvbers in time (easy transition).

1v1, I raped lyfe, hulk, giga, pulkit, ext. ext...

Incorporating the 4v4 mentality//team play with 1v1 ability=your best bvbers. Period.

Hulk under-rated. **** no. LTF owned everyone on your base team as well ;/.

We knocked on Evo's door and it was never answered. So, my guild had to take the next best thing -- the active bvbers, which, was no one from your team, aside from the occasional exxeh who just failed miserably as mentioned earlier. To make a claim Dave, certain wins must take place. I don't recall this ever happening. EVER.

^This is your entire problem. I don't know why you think like this. And don't go spouting your usual bs argument: *omfg I posted screenies, I r bettar*. No. I was there, lyfe was there, hulk was there, pulk was there, giga was there, exxeh was there, live was there, davey was there relapse was there -- you weren't. End of story.

The best S_A had was the following:

Comes back on a full TD set, gets smashed in PvP and then claims it was his cousin despite having an identical upper tech.

Great team. A rusty **** in denial and three players who were completely inactive in base for the last 9 months of bots. You are, however, entitled to that subjective opinion of yours. For such a young and developing young man mentally, this aspect of that growing brain of yours, you must work on.
- Opti -
- Retired -

InternetPedo

Quote from: Optimism on October 15, 2010, 05:24:00 PM
You never played my base team? We offered time and time again and your guild just kept declining. So, definitively, no.

You only offered once - We played two matches and won them both (this was just after S_A joined Evolution) and I disconnected from the second game so that was a 3v4.

As for giga, on my 9 month splurge at base, he was always using full TD. I'd much rather play a team full of TA than a team full of TD...any day.

That doesn't make TD overpowered.

You never once played my team. My team beat the best basers mentioned throughout the old bots forum (not you, dave, not S_A and not jewric). Exxeh was just terrible...This is where I derive my conclusion. Sparkz was an excellent bvber (defender)...and Davey isn't overrated, by any means.

Uh, we did. We won.

1) Completely blind to skill or two (the more probable cause)

Loving how you say we have skill whenever you agree with us and then say the opposite when you disagree. I think you're blind to it actually.

2) Bias to yourself and your friends.

So are you.

Be objective, for once please. This means earning legit wins (not falsified screenies). There were countless basers better than each and every one of you. The simple fact that you, jewric and exxeh lack PvP ability puts you at a huge disadvantage already.

We've already proved I own you at PvP ;)

Additionally, the BvB technique to team play is far from difficult to learn. My opinion --> the best pvpers make the best bvbers in time (easy transition).

Even if they did, you wouldn't be up there.

1v1, I raped lyfe, hulk, giga, pulkit, ext. ext...

No you didn't. PROOF OR GTFO, inb4 "LOL I DUN SCREENIE WINZZ!!11!!1!" cause without proof your claims mean nothing.

Incorporating the 4v4 mentality//team play with 1v1 ability=your best bvbers. Period.

No - Playing as a team is much more important because you need to have a strategy and people doing certain things, as well as a lot of communication (saying "enemy at the top corner" etc...).

LTF owned everyone on your base team as well ;/.

Again, PROOF OR GTFO.

We knocked on Evo's door and it was never answered.

No you didn't - We beat you every time we played you.

So, my guild had to take the next best thing -- the active bvbers, which, was no one from your team, aside from the occasional exxeh who just failed miserably as mentioned earlier. To make a claim Dave, certain wins must take place. I don't recall this ever happening. EVER.

Just because you don't recall it doesn't make it false. You never provide ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER for anything you say, and yet you claim our argument's are based on lies? Perfect irony there.

^This is your entire problem. I don't know why you think like this. And don't go spouting your usual bs argument: *omfg I posted screenies, I r bettar*. No. I was there, lyfe was there, hulk was there, pulk was there, giga was there, exxeh was there, live was there, davey was there relapse was there -- you weren't. End of story.

So why aren't these people coming here and telling me you beat them? You have no proof whatsoever, not even a ****ing agreement from one of these bvb "pros" you "raped".

The best S_A had was the following:

Comes back on a full TD set, gets smashed in PvP and then claims it was his cousin despite having an identical upper tech.

Even though he smashed you every match?

Great team. A rusty **** in denial and three players who were completely inactive in base for the last 9 months of bots. You are, however, entitled to that subjective opinion of yours. For such a young and developing young man mentally, this aspect of that growing brain of yours, you must work on.

Personal insults don't make your argument better.

Your argument is worthless until you get at least a shred of proof and stop just going for personal insults and claiming we're retarded, again with no proof.

Also.

HAI I R OPTI I BAW OVER CHILDRENS INTERNET GAME ;(

Optimism

October 15, 2010, 06:16:15 PM #2556 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:20:58 PM by Optimism
Quote from: InternetPedo on October 15, 2010, 05:58:15 PM
You only offered once - We played two matches and won them both (this was just after S_A joined Evolution) and I disconnected from the second game so that was a 3v4.

That doesn't make TD overpowered.

Uh, we did. We won.

Loving how you say we have skill whenever you agree with us and then say the opposite when you disagree. I think you're blind to it actually.

So are you.

We've already proved I own you at PvP ;)

Even if they did, you wouldn't be up there.

No you didn't. PROOF OR GTFO, inb4 "LOL I DUN SCREENIE WINZZ!!11!!1!" cause without proof your claims mean nothing.

No - Playing as a team is much more important because you need to have a strategy and people doing certain things, as well as a lot of communication (saying "enemy at the top corner" etc...).

Again, PROOF OR GTFO.

No you didn't - We beat you every time we played you.

Just because you don't recall it doesn't make it false. You never provide ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER for anything you say, and yet you claim our argument's are based on lies? Perfect irony there.

So why aren't these people coming here and telling me you beat them? You have no proof whatsoever, not even a ****ing agreement from one of these bvb "pros" you "raped".

Even though he smashed you every match?

Personal insults don't make your argument better.

Your argument is worthless until you get at least a shred of proof and stop just going for personal insults and claiming we're retarded, again with no proof.

Also.

HAI I R OPTI I BAW OVER CHILDRENS INTERNET GAME ;(

Why are you asking for proof when you've provided none of your own other than your own, again, subjective opinion on the matter. Heed your own advise...

OH wait, you falsify your proof.

Its a slippery slope. You stand on pillars of sand after select statements (view the bold).

Your e-life is a lie. I hope your RL doesn't follow the same tenets of "logic".  :o

You're far too obsessed with leaving your legacy. I'd worry less about it, as this game will fade away eventually. Given this, there really is no need to sacrifice your own dignity. The community may not understand this, but I do :). And, for the record, we've never vsed in base in an official guild war. You seriously must be delusional. Your guild did nothing but dodge for months on end while we sat at the top day after day in base rooms...fighting each other to get the slightest bit of competition.

A true, yet sad story D:.

I <3 you regardless Dave :). Off to lift...TIME TO GET BEGNSTRUNG.

- Opti -
- Retired -

InternetPedo

I could say the same about you. You do all the things you mention about me.

The difference is you're the one who starts the arguments ;D

Cornhl

I know I've beat all of these kids with Exxeh.. When I played with Exxeh 2 vs. 2 we NEVER lost. Literally >_>. I have a spiritual bond with Dylan. We play the exact same way in every aspect.. Ever have a tie in base? lolkthx
Sparks was Jersey Shore trash @ base IMO.
I don't always herp. But when I do, I derp.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

tanqq

C'mon let's get up and grind! I hardly seen anybody around.....

Optimism

October 17, 2010, 11:29:23 AM #2561 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 11:37:15 AM by Optimism
Quote from: tanqq on October 16, 2010, 09:48:56 PM
C'mon let's get up and grind! I hardly seen anybody around.....

I'm on.

I have school work to do, however...

D:

Guild page updated -- I still need to work on our base team...Jewric, you want captain position? You can choose your team so, I'll just appoint you at captain XD.
- Opti -
- Retired -

tanqq

Sorry guys. I quit this guild. I want to help Redemption.

Optimism

Quote from: tanqq on October 18, 2010, 08:21:02 AM
Sorry guys. I quit this guild. I want to help Redemption.

HOW DARE U >.>.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-