Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Firey for leadership ;)

and btw he is very active :D
played much with him ;D
<br />

FireyDevel

Quote from: Tricky on October 25, 2010, 09:50:53 AM
Don't bark at me like that when I'm going with the flow here, I didn't suggest you give leadership away.

Next time, lead the guild yourself, if you don't think I do anything - strange how every guild I lead is huge & successful, even though I apparently don't do a thing.

FYI, 50 people were added when I was leader. 2-3 of the new members this time around were cuz of me, and a lot of them just quit anyways >_>

edit - instead of saying how I'm a bad leader, why don't you just say why you should stay leader or what you think should happen?

Now onto another matter, I was thinking - why not kick all inactives with less then 200k GP? Start fresh, yo : O

Dude, I wasn't attacking you at all... I was actually asking you for help, as in "what did you do?" Not calling you out but needing help, because I guess the guild isn't too happy with me. And tbh, I don't think I should be the leader, but since I am, we can either figure out a system or swap me out.

IMO, picking a new guild leader may lead to numerous problems, for reasons such as I feel too many people are above and beyond worth the position title, and picking one and not others could be hazardous.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Jason321

Hey , wanna be guild allies? the name is DeadEnd :)

Meta

I agree with Robo, firey should stay as leader, even though he doesn't have the leadership the way tricky had it, he's still a very good leader. We just need firey to get a bit more active like tricky said before.

Yz

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 25, 2010, 12:00:21 PM
Dude, I wasn't attacking you at all... I was actually asking you for help, as in "what did you do?" Not calling you out but needing help, because I guess the guild isn't too happy with me. And tbh, I don't think I should be the leader, but since I am, we can either figure out a system or swap me out.

IMO, picking a new guild leader may lead to numerous problems, for reasons such as I feel too many people are above and beyond worth the position title, and picking one and not others could be hazardous.

I think you're best pick for leader, you just needa be on a bit more I guess D:

@ja Redemption doesn't have an allies section. No need for one. + I flame everybody] anyways so that would just cause moar drama, they'd be like "i thout we wer alyz!"
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Tricky on October 26, 2010, 03:04:03 AM
I think you're best pick for leader, you just needa be on a bit more I guess D:

@ja Redemption doesn't have an allies section. No need for one. + I flame everybody] anyways so that would just cause moar drama, they'd be like "i thout we wer alyz!"

i think you maybe have right there, and we doing well alone :P
hehe xD
<br />

MysteryMan

^^Click Me If You Interested Of Joining DeadEnd

Money Maker

Iridion

Quote from: Tricky on October 26, 2010, 03:04:03 AM
Redemption doesn't have an allies section. No need for one. + I flame everybody] anyways so that would just cause moar drama, they'd be like "i thout we wer alyz!"

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dusk

Silence has MORE GP.

Redemption has MPR.

MPR= Money, Power, Respect.
MPR is probably the 3 things, you want to have in anything..life, games,..anything.

That's my guild slogan:
Money, Power, Respect.

Meta

Quote from: Elements on October 26, 2010, 05:39:57 PM
Silence has MORE GP.

Redemption has MPR.

MPR= Money, Power, Respect.
MPR is probably the 3 things, you want to have in anything..life, games,..anything.

That's my guild slogan:
Money, Power, Respect.

I +999 this

Meta

has this guild decided on a leader or is firey staying as a leader?

Robocop7ant

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-