May 23, 2024, 09:07:26 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Optimism

Post from Silence's thread:

When I get the chance, I'll review the above decision further. If there is a hint in bias and inconsistency between this thread's diction and that of Redemption, there is one of two choices -- both threads will be locked or unlocked with a subset of rules -- stay out of each other's threads.

After review of the dialogue within this thread, I have determined that the vast majority of spam has occurred due to a Redemption member posting an inflammatory statement coercing a response from a Silence member, initiating remarks that are deemed as rule breaking.

Off to the Redemption thread.

After overview of the Redemption thread, I see no Silence member posting a response that can be deemed similar to the passive-aggressive responses seen here (within the last 5 days). I have a thought, albeit an assumption -- there seems to be some animosity that has been building over the last month between these two guilds; from what I've witnessed, its because Redemption was recently passed in guild-points. With competition, this is only inevitable; however, must we extrapolate this competition to the point of childish bickering? Both guilds are at fault, don't get me wrong, but one guild (Redemption) maintains an active administrator (several) capable of reprimanding Silence, while Silence itself, has no such authority. So, given I am in neither guilds, I will make the objective decision here -- this guild thread will be unlocked.

Now, as for these passive-aggressive comments. Redemption should abstain from commenting within this thread unless the comment is that without ridicule/passive-aggressive intent. Similarly, this rule bods true for Redemption's thread -- Silence, do what you've been doing for the past 5 days and just remove yourself from the thread to prevent further complications.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: Optimism on November 10, 2010, 12:18:13 PM
Post from Silence's thread:

When I get the chance, I'll review the above decision further. If there is a hint in bias and inconsistency between this thread's diction and that of Redemption, there is one of two choices -- both threads will be locked or unlocked with a subset of rules -- stay out of each other's threads.

After review of the dialogue within this thread, I have determined that the vast majority of spam has occurred due to a Redemption member posting an inflammatory statement coercing a response from a Silence member, initiating remarks that are deemed as rule breaking.

Off to the Redemption thread.

After overview of the Redemption thread, I see no Silence member posting a response that can be deemed similar to the passive-aggressive responses seen here (within the last 5 days). I have a thought, albeit an assumption -- there seems to be some animosity that has been building over the last month between these two guilds; from what I've witnessed, its because Redemption was recently passed in guild-points. With competition, this is only inevitable; however, must we extrapolate this competition to the point of childish bickering? Both guilds are at fault, don't get me wrong, but one guild (Redemption) maintains an active administrator (several) capable of reprimanding Silence, while Silence itself, has no such authority. So, given I am in neither guilds, I will make the objective decision here -- this guild thread will be unlocked.

Now, as for these passive-aggressive comments. Redemption should abstain from commenting within this thread unless the comment is that without ridicule/passive-aggressive intent. Similarly, this rule bods true for Redemption's thread -- Silence, do what you've been doing for the past 5 days and just remove yourself from the thread to prevent further complications.

what the f- lol

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FireyDevel

It's cool guys, there is no reason for our thread to be locked, so no worries.

Keep up the great work guys, I for one have unlimited respect for Redemption as a whole and all of it's members, you guys are somethin else!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Optimism

Quote from: FireyDevel on November 10, 2010, 12:53:10 PM
It's cool guys, there is no reason for our thread to be locked, so no worries.

Keep up the great work guys, I for one have unlimited respect for Redemption as a whole and all of it's members, you guys are somethin else!

I'm sure if you were a part of Silence and grew to know them each personally, you would find their character of equal caliber to your own guild members.

A further testament to the subjectivity of this situation.

<3 Firey ;o.

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on November 10, 2010, 12:58:39 PM
I'm sure if you were a part of Silence and grew to know them each personally, you would find their character of equal caliber to your own guild members.

<3 Firey ;o.

I was in Silence on a alt (I got kicked from the guild because I got inactive). From the time I was there, most of the members was immature and annoying. I got to 150 in one weekend and 400k gp in one weekend. The only cool players on it was muncay, hidden, and surgey

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Meta on November 10, 2010, 01:57:21 PM
I was in Silence on a alt (I got kicked from the guild because I got inactive). From the time I was there, most of the members was immature and annoying. I got to 150 in one weekend and 400k gp in one weekend. The only cool players on it was muncay, hidden, and surgey
was meta :P they are too xD

but BBoyMe is Awsm too :D
(he maybe joined when you was inactive) :P
he is my best friend from bots (acclaim).
<br />

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on November 10, 2010, 12:58:39 PM

<3 Firey ;o.

noob grow a beard you look like a baby D;
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Tricky on November 10, 2010, 02:17:31 PM
noob grow a beard you look like a baby D;

eyy, lets stay in peace with the silence Tricky. :P

and i have been friend with Icecold very long time, so i know he is a good friend :D
but the point is that... or i don't got that good point. :(

Redemtion is special's players (family).
(i have been in "GOD_LIKE", there ice was leader of it, and maked a very good friend ship).
meta was in it, but quited, and then meta's other account was being kicked out.
that guild turned into "a no lifer guild", i was a nolifer there, because i had like 4,6mill gp :O
but played a fun game, with a good friend, and he is still here:P (but i miss "bad ass 99" more now).

i bringing much up... and don't want to stay against Redemtion or Ice.
so i asking nice, can you please try to stay in peace?

try one time or some ;)
<br />

Meta

Quote from: leiholm93 on November 10, 2010, 02:41:12 PM
eyy, lets stay in peace with the silence Tricky. :P

and i have been friend with Icecold very long time, so i know he is a good friend :D
but the point is that... or i don't got that good point. :(

Redemtion is special's players (family).
(i have been in "GOD_LIKE", there ice was leader of it, and maked a very good friend ship).
meta was in it, but quited, and then meta's other account was being kicked out.
that guild turned into "a no lifer guild", i was a nolifer there, because i had like 4,6mill gp :O
but played a fun game, with a good friend, and he is still here:P (but i miss "bad ass 99" more now).

i bringing much up... and don't want to stay against Redemtion or Ice.
so i asking nice, can you please try to stay in peace?

try one time or some ;)

if ice was your friend, he wouldn't disrespect the guild you're in.
I got kicked out of the guilds that ice was in.

eco999

I was ices friend in old bc as RamX798.
It was when the guild GOD_LIKE was there.

tanqq

Styx

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-