Yz

lolk

anyone got exciting new years plans? : D
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: Yz on December 30, 2011, 06:03:45 PM
lolk

anyone got exciting new years plans? : D

might be introducing your mixes to my cousins while playing beer pong until midnight, then im blasting 2012 by the word alive (youtube it if you don't know the song)

@ iri: you know it bby!!1!

Yz

December 30, 2011, 06:07:24 PM #4352 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:08:13 PM by Yz
aw :3 i was meant to do a gig but like 200 people backed out and now its only a party of 50-70 people so im like naw **** that and im just gonna chill at my friends girlfriends house with a couple people blasting dubstep all night :)
p.s making ur pokemon mix next buddeh
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on December 30, 2011, 06:08:15 PM
riding motorcyclessssssssssss
what about the low-lows and other stuff you're stereotyped to use?
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on December 30, 2011, 06:09:02 PM
Quote from: Iridion on December 30, 2011, 06:08:15 PM
riding motorcyclessssssssssss
what about the low-lows and other stuff you're stereotyped to use?
no idea wut ur talking about :D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

dstry

nye:

just some chilling and drinking with one of my girl friends (wich means a female friend, not gf >D:) and a couple of her friends that i actually don't know. gonna be exciting. we are going to listen to MY mixes, and maybe some yours tricky ;D <3

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

dstry

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

Yz

omfg what genre is this o.O! it's like DnB dubstep
DISCORD killyzkill

dstry

it's actually darkstep and technoid drumandbass. mainly technoid.  i like this subgenere, it's my favourite.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

dstry

vDJ 5.0 + my keyborad (don't laugh, i'm lack of money and equipments BUT full with creativity;D)

Yz

not laughable, vDJ is amazing and only lacks professionalism. it outclasses my decks by far in every way apart from more control (since 2 hands > 1 mouse) apart from that yeah it's pretty great. :) your transitions are so smooth too. much love <3
DISCORD killyzkill

dstry

Quote from: Yz on December 30, 2011, 06:21:53 PM
not laughable, vDJ is amazing and only lacks professionalism. it outclasses my decks by far in every way apart from more control (since 2 hands > 1 mouse) apart from that yeah it's pretty great. :) your transitions are so smooth too. much love <3

yeah i focus on perfectivity and harmony. even though it's miles away from perfectivity, i try to do the best i can. i am going to buy some equipment next year, it'll be much easier i hope.
thank youuu tricky <3 : 3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-