June 03, 2024, 07:34:08 AMLatest Member: NicholeUride
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Reason on January 16, 2012, 01:26:51 AM
Hrm, Tricky, thanks for keeping me in Utopia, even though I haven't been on in a while.  I might not be able to get on for a while, still healing from the injuries, but BC wont open for me.  I am running it as an administrator, and I let it update.  When I hit start, it just closes.  Nothing happens, it just closes.

Restart your computer; turn off your antivirus or add BC to the exceptions (bout.exe, bout.dat, and your whole boutcheetah folder to exceptions)

If that doesn't work then talk to kenny.

Reason

I'll try reinstalling BC tomorrow, for now I'm going to sleep off the pain killers. o.o

droid zylon1

yeah ill apply ASAP (in like 3 mins). btw i hate redemption died. it was my fault. i gave the name to allie and she done what she does best proved a point. YZ you have allways been nice to me and allways went out of ur way to help me. Nuc yea we had some times :P. Hjuler ***** if it wasnt for you i dont know what i would do with BC. lol. hjuler is thoght of alot by me. he aint just a friend he understands me. (not geting to emotional or act like a *** but guys im back).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY ZYLON IS NOW G5.
(ZYLON IS ***WHORE NAME because its the server host thing. i didnt create that lol) so yeah guys im G5 or Ethan.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

droid zylon1

the applying list is full and tyvm gramps glad to kno im welcome :P

Yoshi91

Oh zylon, OHH that guy. Hi. Welpcome to Utopia land of the happy ponies. (< my def.) I'm SecondL #.# bbq

sasuke6548

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

droid zylon1

I only have access to the internet on weekends at my mom's house because i live with my dad and dont have internet there.

:S

mhj

Quote from: sasuke6548 on January 16, 2012, 01:30:56 PM
lol BC is dead on weekdays :(
Blame Allie and Kenny. I would play if I was not freaking tired after grinding to 1:39 am yesterday..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meteor

Most people got school/work on weekdays so yeah. ;o

(click to show/hide)

dimon69

January 16, 2012, 05:11:44 PM #4811 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:12:23 PM by dimon69
Quote from: Meteor on January 16, 2012, 04:59:30 PM
Most people got school/work on weekdays so yeah. ;o

Dii has school work 24/7 lol.. That's why Dii leeches all the time..
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

KillerPig

i set aside one hour each weekday for bc. i call it: frandship time

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-