June 19, 2024, 11:59:16 PMLatest Member: JosephCrash
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nubie9271

September 07, 2010, 07:58:57 PM #1575 Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:02:04 PM by nubie9271
Quote from: Mrhappy on September 07, 2010, 07:45:28 PM
Who r u ?
i'm obviously a retarded newfeg who sucks big d***.
Retired.

Pokeh

Quote from: nubie9271 on September 07, 2010, 07:58:57 PM
i'm obviously a retarded newfeg who sucks big d***.

I like this kid.

RAUDOG

nubie9271

Retired.

blackavenges

Grimmjow
Redemption

GavinGill

Tell as many ZeaL members as you can to move into here.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

nubie9271

September 07, 2010, 09:00:13 PM #1581 Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:13:03 PM by nubie9271
Quote from: blackavenges on September 07, 2010, 08:38:08 PM
Stop spamming you mother ******
gtfo newfeg.  don't tell me what to do.  

@ spamming argument.  How did I spam?  I just quoted it so if Opti didn't check page 5 he'll still give me rejecting powers.  Oh, and if he does, I will reject you because you already seem to be a giant, retarded d***** b** who thinks he's a bad ***.  You seem to be nothing except a clueless,selfish b****** who needs to gtfo and stfu.
Retired.

Sync

Quote from: nubie9271 on September 07, 2010, 09:00:13 PM

@ spamming argument.  How did I spam?  I just quoted it so if Opti didn't check page 5 he'll still give me rejecting powers.  Oh, and if he does, I will reject you because you already seem to be a giant, retarded d***** b** who thinks he's a bad ***.  You seem to be nothing except a clueless,selfish b****** who needs to gtfo and stfu.
Wow. :o
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

cjtown

zomniethe4

When I get an account to 150 i'll try and join o.O

Zom

Meta

Dang...sorry for whoever he was flaming.

blackavenges

gtfo newfeg.  don't tell me what to do. 

@ spamming argument.  How did I spam?  I just quoted it so if Opti didn't check page 5 he'll still give me rejecting powers.  Oh, and if he does, I will reject you because you already seem to be a giant, retarded d***** b** who thinks he's a bad ***.  You seem to be nothing except a clueless,selfish b****** who needs to gtfo and stfu.

F*** off u should of never come here you b**** Opti wouldn't give reject powers to the d***** who just flamed someone for telling them not to spam. You are the new f** that everyone is asking about no one knows wtf you are so u should just f*** off into another forum.

Grimmjow
Redemption

nubie9271

September 07, 2010, 10:11:08 PM #1587 Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 10:17:40 PM by nubie9271
Quote from: blackavenges on September 07, 2010, 09:43:31 PM
F*** off u should of never come here you b**** Opti wouldn't give reject powers to the d***** who just flamed someone for telling them not to spam. You are the new f** that everyone is asking about no one knows wtf you are so u should just f*** off into another forum.
I'm from 06 buddy.  Don't screw with me.  I know Opti, Tricky, Bobo, Gavin, Bounty, and Jeffalo to name a few. ^^   I've also been in Trick's and Opti's guilds in teh past.  See that UB buddy?

Some past guilds:
Deadly_Elementz - BvB team
Resonance - BvB team leader
Extortion - BvB team

Three of many past guilds.
Retired.

iwasbobo

I KNOW THAT PERSONALITY! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HERE.

...If I'm thinking of the right person. By the name, it seems right, but if it's not that person anyways, HAI THAR. =P

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Bounty

Ign: Integrity
Co-leader :P
Lvl: 126

Auto accept. :P

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-