240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

Quote from: Yz on December 17, 2011, 09:16:35 AM
Quote from: Pein on December 17, 2011, 09:16:02 AM
Hi all, I might quit bc soon. And tricky, you can kick if I do.

stay plox
Sorry, but I will return someday. And mostly I won't be playing anymore for now.

RedNeon

aw but i dont they kiking u cuz u hav over 500k gp  8)

Pein

Quote from: RedNeon on December 17, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
aw but i dont they kiking u cuz u hav over 500k gp  8)
Then it'll be alright  :D

Gramps

Quote from: Gramps on December 16, 2011, 05:12:05 AM
Sas, can you gift my set to GM Gramps so i can decide what to do with it.

^^ This

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

zepher2211

It'd be appreciated if members of this guild (and any others) refrain from making negative comments towards Silence when I enter the room.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Dewo

<---  Pumpin' iron and fapping. Both things are training.

X

Gramps

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 17, 2011, 11:31:43 AM
It'd be appreciated if members of this guild (and any others) refrain from making negative comments towards Silence when I enter the room.

Who was it? pm if you wish :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

tanqq

Oh god hope the shit won't start over again

Yz

ya, zeph if you ask them to stop they won't, you gotta tell a leader who it was with proof and we'll get them to stop

although u shouldnt blame the entire guild for just 1 or 2 members lol
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

December 17, 2011, 01:59:11 PM #3941 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 02:03:04 PM by zepher2211
I don't blame the entire guild, not at all, in fact I have more of a problem with members that come from my guild to yours, they like to say something when I come in the room. Most recent problem was Cody playing last night, and when he was in a room with "Divine Dragon" he made comments like "Can't believe anyone's in Silence anymore" "All the good members left" "Silence accepts noobs now" and made comments on things he didn't know anything about; like saying Meta quit, when in reality I kicked Meta after getting his answer that he would no longer be active. o-o

EDIT
On a side note VFS asked him to stop, and Divine refused
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 17, 2011, 01:59:11 PM
I don't blame the entire guild, not at all, in fact I have more of a problem with members that come from my guild to yours, they like to say something when I come in the room. Most recent problem was Cody playing last night, and when he was in a room with "Divine Dragon" he made comments like "Can't believe anyone's in Silence anymore" "All the good members left" "Silence accepts noobs now" and made comments on things he didn't know anything about; like saying Meta quit, when in reality I kicked Meta after getting his answer that he would no longer be active. o-o

im dumb tonight - are u implying meta was in silence? xD im rly tired lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

I was in Silence in a alt, I got kicked because I was inactive and because Silence lost it's kewlness when you know who came along.

Yz

Quote from: Meta on December 17, 2011, 02:27:11 PM
I was in Silence in a alt, I got kicked because I was inactive and because Silence lost it's kewlness when you know who came along.

was this 8 years ago?
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-