Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

no i mean just a friendly game of pvp not for pvp spot

Delta

Yz

there is no "before" we are not reedemption :o
DISCORD killyzkill

Nucleaon

I wonder, would we still be rank 1 if Redemption never got disbanded?

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yz

despite what any "haters" say we were making 3mil gp per week when i had all my BS and actually cared. yes i believe we would have held rank 1 easily. but the guild cut the head off so the body died ;)
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Quote from: Nucleaon on December 30, 2011, 02:38:36 PM
I wonder, would we still be rank 1 if Redemption never got disbanded?
Sunshine would've taken us if Redemption still was up. But we would have beaten Silence.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

dimon69

One question since I've been away. What happened to Redemption? .__.
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Yz

December 30, 2011, 04:00:10 PM #4342 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:00:53 PM by Yz
eventually yeh. keum doesn't give up, and i do :P but i think red/silence would be at 70mil by now if red was still goin

@dii I changed name to Utopia (with members permission) and every bitch member cried like mad (all changed their minds and decided they hated the new name and actually went "omg i wanna quit now QQ old name was better" over it) and Allie remade Redemption to troll me and every "loyal member" joined it to join in so I killed guild and made this lol
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

Quote from: Yz on December 30, 2011, 04:00:10 PM
eventually yeh. keum doesn't give up, and i do :P but i think red/silence would be at 70mil by now if red was still goin

@dii I changed name to Utopia (with members permission) and every bitch member cried like mad (all changed their minds and decided they hated the new name and actually went "omg i wanna quit now QQ old name was better" over it) and Allie remade Redemption to troll me and every "loyal member" joined it to join in so I killed guild and made this lol

Lol this is actually quite funny xD.
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Yz

Not reading zeph's shit just auto deleting it :)
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

i could say i was probably the only one who approved the name without changing minds about it, funny how Allie decided to make a guild that she talked so much shit about.

Nucleaon

Tricky: Make me a guild sig that says Utopia
Me: K, you're changing name?
Tricky: Yeah
Me: Kul.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Meta

this guild had cool people and just plain rtards, so i left guild, i rather be a loner since im barely active, and when i get on, very few people sector, and when i leech with people, they get off, then when im off, everyone nolifes, so yea.. you guys won't be bothered by me no more :3

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on December 30, 2011, 06:00:46 PM
this guild had cool people and just plain rtards, so i left guild, i rather be a loner since im barely active, and when i get on, very few people sector, and when i leech with people, they get off, then when im off, everyone nolifes, so yea.. you guys won't be bothered by me no more :3
inactive loner 4 ever!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-