Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

Quote from: KillerPig on February 11, 2012, 08:32:03 PM
TECHNICALLY, you should be in the Zylon Staff guild.  :P
True that. But that guild sucks :O

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

Okay first of all, mhj, why would you quit this guild, that you worked hard for and put dedication into it only because of inactivity? Grow up and tell your guildies to get on when their needed, GOD_LIKE is downgrading because it has a bad rep (least in the past and those who were in the past all know the rep they had). You'll be stupid to quit Utopia because of inactivity...

This made me question your Modship... >_>

Yoshi91

modship: inb4Hooler; how so? do tell.

p.s. your avy is ugly, plz change. Preferably to something yellow and more bright.

Allie

Quote from: Meta on February 11, 2012, 10:45:10 PM
Okay first of all, mhj, why would you quit this guild, that you worked hard for and put dedication into it only because of inactivity? Grow up and tell your guildies to get on when their needed, GOD_LIKE is downgrading because it has a bad rep (least in the past and those who were in the past all know the rep they had). You'll be stupid to quit Utopia because of inactivity...

Holy shit.
-50 rep

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yoshi91

i tink it's over. Anyway, WHERE'S TWICKY?? yoshi leveled to 94!!

mhj

No one would get on if I asked them to anyways. Only Tricky can do that :P

I've not heard any bad reputation about GOD_LIKE since they where created.
I believe quitting a guild because of inactivity is a good reason.. If you're the only one online all day long then it sucks to be in. Utopia is not even close to be dead thought, it's just sectoring that is dead and I only sector.

I am not out yet.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: mhj on February 12, 2012, 06:53:21 AM

No one would get on if I asked them to anyways. Only Tricky can do that :P

I've not heard any bad reputation about GOD_LIKE since they where created.
I believe quitting a guild because of inactivity is a good reason.. If you're the only one online all day long then it sucks to be in. Utopia is not even close to be dead thought, it's just sectoring that is dead and I only sector.

I am not out yet.
we arn't inactive..? xD

i don't grind, but i am active. ;)
<br />

NeoKiller

Utopia is active as shit, we just don't sector.
I don't have the time for sectoring.
I started playing rarely at all. 80% of my online time I spend on monitoring lobby, the rest I pvp/bvb a bit.
This will change when I have holidays and when I finally finished school I hope :)

Yz

back from a ****ing sick weekend! hope all is well with you nignuggets.

yo meta wuts up

hjuler do whatever you want you know i dont give a **** about guild drama that you create, if you wanna leave, leave. you already know we don't want you to go so telling us about your plans to leave is just dumb imo
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

RedNeon

I'll try by next week, since memb. has like 2 or 3 more weeks

sasuke6548

lol, fck my membership ended lol ill sector lvl 172 with my lvl 150......

Toast

<--- This guy only chills in the lobby now.  8)

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-